Chapter 49 -

London's POV -

"Baby ?" I called out walking down the stairs. No reply.

I ran down the stairs to see Cameron laying on his back. He was coughing up blood and holding his stomach.

"Shit !" I yelled. I frantically grabbed my phone and called the police.I ran over and kneeled down by Cameron's side getting blood all over my clothes.

"911, what's your emergency ?" The dispatcher said.

"Please hurry. My boyfriend's been shot ! I live at 6524 Miller Drive in San Diego. Please !" I said crying.

I looked down at Cam and put his head in my arms. His eyes were glazed and they fluttering up and down.

"Ma'am we have help on the way." She said hanging up.

She pissed me off , acting like she had something better to do.

"Cam , baby please stay awake." I cried. I moved his bloody hand from his stomach.

I saw two bullet wounds.

"Oh my God !" All I could do was look at him. His lip was busted and his right eye was swollen.

I ran my hands over his cold forehead as he looked me in the eye for a split second.

"I'm ... sorry." He groaned.

"Baby , it's not your fault." I heard the ambulance.

I opened the door and they immediately brought the stretcher up and put Cameron on it.

"Be gentle !" I yelled as Cameron made faces even painful to look at.

I let them take him away and rushed upstairs to get Faithe. She cried loudly as I picked her up.

"Shh , baby , we need to go." I grabbed her baby bag and slowly walked down the stairs.

I looked down at the puddle of Cam's blood. I wasn't about to waste time cleaning it when my boyfriend could be possibly dying. I got in the car after strapping Faithe in and rushed to the hospital. I grabbed my phone and decided to call his mom.

"Hello ?" She answered.

"Mama ?" I cried. I call her mama because of how close we are.

"Yes baby , what's wrong ?"

"You have to get to the hospital. Cameron's been shot." I said.

"My son ?"

"Yeah."

"Oh my God. My baby !" She yelled breaking down.

I pulled into the parking lot.

"Please, please hurry." I cried.

"I'm on my way now." She hung up.

I gently grabbed Faithe and put her in her stroller. I rushed into the hospital.