Chapter 3-

London's POV -

After Brielle chose her room she invited me to sit on her bed and talk while eating snacks. She was actually a pretty cool girl. She loved the same type of music I liked , the same type of clothes, and the same type of boys.

"So, do you have a boyfriend ?" I asked her while eating hot cheeto's.

"Something like that." Brielle said sitting up & smiling.

"Is he cute ?" I asked.

"Yeah girl, he has light skin, nice lips, a nice body, and he has a great personality." She said.

"Aww , that's so cute." I said.

"Yeah, we're about to start dating soon." She said drinking some of her Sprite.

"Awwwh." I said smiling.

"Yeah , do you have a boyfriend ?" She asked me.

"No. But I went on a date today ." I stated.

"Oh. Where ?"

"The mall." I said.

She yawned and nodded at the same time.

"That's nice, but hey I'm gonna take a shower then go to sleep. I'll talk to you in the morning , k ?" She said to me.

"Yeah. Goodnight." I said leaving.

I opened the door to my room and sat on the bed. I grabbed my IPod Touch & plugged my headphones in. I played Well Done 3 and turned off the light. I heard a knock on my window scaring me. I laid there motionless until I heard another knock.

"What the f-" I said before being interrupted.

"Shh , it's just me." I heard a familiar voice say.

"Cameron ?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said plopping down on my bed.

"What are you doing here ?" I asked.

"I couldn't stop thinking about you." He said looking at me.

"Awwwwh." I said smiling.

He leaned in and kissed me. I tried to push him off, but I knew that I didn't want to. I was relieved when his phone began to ring. He looked at it then back at me and tried to kiss me again. I put my hand on his chest stopping him then told him to answer.
*******************************************************************************************************

Cameron's POV -

I sighed as I answered my phone.

"Hey wassup, ma ?" I said talking to Brielle.

"Nothing, at my cousins house." She said.

"Aw, that's what's up."

"What about you ? What's up with my bab- , I mean bestfriend ?" She said trying to cover the fact that she almost called me baby.

I scooted up to London and started rubbing her legs. She would slap my hand everytime I would move it higher.

"Nothing, but aye I gotta call you back, ight ?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"Bye, Elle." I said calling her the name she hated.

"Bye, Cameo." She said doing the same.

I laughed then hung up the phone. I pulled London into another kiss. Our tonuges met for a split second then she jumped back.

"We can't do this." She stated.

"Why ?" I asked confused,

"We just met."

"Oh."

"Wanna watch a movie though?" She asked smiling.

"Yeah, let's watch Norbit." I said laughing.

She got up and walked to her T.V. She put Norbit in the D.V.D Player then came back to me.

I took off my shoes and climbed into her bed. She looked at me funny.

"Don't get too comfortable, Cameron." She said.

"Just lay down." I said smiling.

She climbed next to me and faced the T.V. I climbed behind her ad wrapped my arms around her. She smiled and we began to watch the movie. I heard the door open behind us but we just stayed still.

"Girl, I just got off the phone with my boyfriend. He rushed me off the phone and everything , I heard someone else breathing , I think he might be cheating." I heard a familiar voice say turning on the light.

London & I turned around quickly. It was none other than Brielle.

"Cameron ? What the hell ?" Brielle asked me.

"What's going on ?" London questioned.

"Why are you with my man ?" Brielle asked her.

"Your man ?" London and I both said.

'Wait, we ain't together Bri." I said to Brielle.

"What do you mean, Cam ?" She said coming to me and kissing me.

I pushed her off and saw the pain in her eyes. I looked at London.

"This is you, Cameron ?" London asked.

"Nah , I swear this ain't my girl." I said looking at her.

I looked back at Brielle who was crying.

"I'm pregnant though." Brielle said.

"WE AIN'T EVEN FUCKED !" I yelled at her.

This bitch is crazy.

"This is too crazy for me. Just leave. Both of you." London said putting her hands up.

Brielle left the room and left me and London together alone.

"London. I swear I ain't got that girl pregnant." I said looking at her.

"How do I know. I just met you and her." She said to me.

"I promise."

"Get out & go home." She said bluntly.

I put my shoes back on and left. I didn't want to argue with her and cause problems for our future.