Chapter 2-

Cameron's POV -

I looked at London confused as she looked down at her phone and smiled.

"Anyone special ?" I said looking at her. She looked at me and shook her head no then kept texting. I grabbed her phone and put it in the backseat. She slapped my hand and got it from the backseat.

"What are you doing ?" She said with an attitude. I rolled my eyes.

"Do you see me using my phone ?" I asked her looking at the road.

"No, but I see you driving so you can't use your phone." She said.

"You have a smart mouth." I said smacking my teeth.

"Where are we goin' anyways ?" She asked rolling her eyes.

"We're here." I said pulling into the parking lot.

"Finally." She said fixing her hair. She tried to open the door but I stopped her.

"Look , if we gon' hang out your gonna have to lose this lil' attitude of yours , okay ?" I said looking at her.

"I didn't have to get in this car with you." She said looking at me.

I sighed then opened the door. I walked to her side of the car & opened the door for her. She thanked me then I grabbed her hand.

"Don't be touchin' me ,like you know me." She said letting go off my hand.

"Man , whatever." I said walking in front of her.

She came to my side as we walked in.

"Oh my gosh , I haven't been to the mall in forever !" She exclaimed hugging me. I pushed her away then mocked her.

"Don't be touchin' me , like you know me." I said trying to sound like her.

She laughed then grabbed my hand. We walked around the mall and bought a lot of stuff. We talked too. We talked about why she moved here, and her ex's and my ex's and random things. We took pictures & ate. We were walking to our last store when her phone started to ring.

***************************************************************************

London's POV -

I was having a lot of fun with Cameron until my mom began to call.

"Hello." I said into the phone.

"London Nicole Wright ! Where are you it's damn near 9 'oclock & your out with some boy you just met." She said raising her voice.

My mouth dropped. It felt like we've only been gone 20 minutes but in reality it's been about 9 hours.

"I'm so sorry Mom. I lost track of time." I said smiling at Cameron who was laughing at me.

"Just get home soon, okay ?" She said. I nodded as if she could see me then hung up.

"Come on, Cameron. I have to get home." I said looking up at him.

"Oh , alright." He said.

We walked out of the mall into the parking lot. It was dark & cold outside. At first I was worried because I was hanging out with someone I just met, but for some reason I felt some kind of connection between Cameron & I. I felt his arms wrap around my waist as he led me to his car. I opened the door to the backseat & put all the bags inside.

I got in the passenger side and closed my door and he began to drive off.

"I had a lot of fun with you today." I told him.

He smiled and put his hand on my leg. I flinched at first because his hands were cold but I got used to them.

"Me too, we gotta do this more often."

I nodded and the rest of the ride home was silent. As we pulled up in front of my house he walked me to the porch.

I looked at him and smiled because I didn't know what to say.

"Well , goodnight." He said smiling. I nodded and went to kiss him on the cheek.

I guess he was trying to do the same and our lips connected in the middle. I didn't pull back but neither did he. After a few seconds , I finally pulled back and looked into his eyes. He looked back in mines & smiled.

"Can I call you later ?" He asked.

I smiled & nodded. He hugged me then walked off the porch. I smiled then walked into the house.

"Mom ?" I called out.

"London. Come in the living room , I have people for you to meet." She called.

I walked into the living room & saw this old woman and a light skinned girl around my age with long curly hair. I smiled and waved.

"London , I know this a lot to take in right now, but this is your grandma & your cousin." My mom said pointing at them.

"Hi." I said hugging them.

"Hello." They said.

"Baby, why don't you show your cousin her room ?" My mom asked me.

"Okay , come on ... Uh , I'm sorry , I didn't catch your name." I said to the girl.

"Brielle." She said smiling.

I nodded and smiled at her , the name sounded familiar but I didn't really think anything of it.

Mm, that's weird.