Chapter 58 -

London's POV -

"She looks perfectly fine now." The nurse said  handing me back Faithe.

"Thank you for all your help." I grabbed my daughter then left the room.

                                     I walked out the door to the hospital and went to my car. Cameron was sitting in the car texting on his phone.

"What the doctor say ?" He asked licking his lips.

"She's fine. But your lucky you kicked Tiana out before I saw her because I would've beat her ass." I said.

*********************************************************************************************************

                               This is the story behind why Tiana was kicked out.. :

                                    Cameron was cooking downstairs, waiting for me to get home from meeting with Tyga. He asked Tiana to bring Faithe downstairs to feed her. She did. Tiana began flirting with Cameron & became careless. She ended up dropping Faithe. Yup, she dropped my daughter right on the kitchen tile. Cameron picked her up once she hit the floor. Faithe cried loudly. He began yelling at Tiana telling her to pack her shit and leave. She left in about an hour. I got home about 5 minutes after she left. I saw Cameron holding Faithe, who was crying hysterically. I felt so bad.

"What's wrong with her, Cam ?" I asked grabbing her.

"Tiana's stupid ass dropped her. Look at this big ass knot on the bag of her head !" He yelled.

"Oh my God. We have to go to the hospital. Let's go !"

                                   After that we had to go to the hospital 3 times a week for 2 weeks to make sure it wasn't that bad.

*******************************************************************************************************************

"I was so pissed off. I almost cried." He shook his head.

                                     I pulled off and began driving down the road.

"I wish I would've showed up earlier. I swear if something was seriously wrong with my baby, it would've been Tiana's ass."

"You look kinda sexy when you mad." He bit his lip.

"Shut up, Cam." I smiled.

                     He shook his head then began to text again.

"Babe ?"

"Yeah ?"

"I got a job."

"What ? Where ?" I smiled.

"Well I found out my uncle owns this shoe company. My mom knows I'm obsessed with my shoes so she told him & he said I can work at the company with him.. $13,000 a month." He smiled widely.