H E L P | G.B.D

Grayson's kid~
May; 2

🌺
|Y/N's POV|

one new assignment.

i sighed at the notification on my computer and ran my fingers through my hair. loud cries erupted from my bed, making me turn around to see my little baby crying. "aww, it's okay princess." i whispered and pressed her gently against my chest. "shh."

ring ring.
ring ring.

i groaned and walked back over to my desk where my phone was laying. i saw,'Grayson💗' making my heart flutter. "hello?" i answered with a frown.

"hey baby." i smiled lightly sat down on my bed with May still in my arms, playing with the chain around my neck. "whatcha doing?" he asked.

"i've been studying for my tests but May is-"

"do you need me to come over?"

"no Gray. you have you're own things-"

"but she's also my child, and you're my girlfriend. i'll be over in 5, i love you."

"i love you too." and with that, he hung up. i sighed and looked down, seeing May fast asleep. a few minutes later, the front door opened telling me Gray was here.

i laid May back onto the bed and walked into the living room of my small apartment. "hey baby girl." he whispered and kissed me softly. i smiled and kissed him back.

"i missed you."

"i missed you more love. now where's my little princess?" he asked and looked around for her. "asleep on my bed." he nodded his head and made his way into my bedroom.

i got pregnant with May when i was only 16. of course with my parents being very religious, they kicked me out. Grayson's parents were disappointed but said they'd support us. it's now been two years and i'm 18, Grayson is 18 as well, and is planning to move into the apartment with us soon.

i miss my parents more then anything but they refuse to even look at me. "hey princess." Grayson whispered and picked our sleeping baby up. she was still fast asleep and snuggled closer to her father's chest.

i couldn't help but aww at my two babies. he kissed her temple and rocked her. "i love you girls more then anything, and i would do anything just to see you smile. mommy's been stressed but i promise i'll always be here to help her out because God knows when mama isn't happy, no ones happy." he said, more to May then me. my lips curved up and i placed my hand on his shoulder.

"i love you Grayson. so much." it was his turn to smile, and gently kiss me, careful not to wake May. "and i love you so much more my queen."