P A S T | G.B.D

Grayson's kid;
Emma~ 16

🌺
|Grayson's POV|

flashback

"but, i love you." y/n said. i rolled my eyes and slammed my locket shut. "what do you not understand! i only dated you for a good fuck, now you can leave me alone!" tears flooded her eyes but i couldn't care less. i guess you can say i'm a player.

i warned her that it would not be anything more but like always, she's heart broken now because she fell for me. she ran away to the girls bathroom and i went to Britney because i know she'll give me a good time.

flashback over

"GRAY!" y/n yelled from upstairs. i ran up and saw my beautiful wife ready for our date tonight. "wow." she blushed and walked over to me.

"thank you." i wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her into a soft kiss. "we should just skip dinner and go right to dessert." she hit my chest playfully and rolled her eyes. "no you horn dog." i chuckled and kissed her again before we heard the front door slam.

Emma went out with her friends tonight and me and y/n have the whole house to ourselves so i'm not sure who it'd be. i walked down first with y/n behind me just in case it was an intruder.

i looked in the living room and saw Emma, with tears streaming her face and her makeup was smeared all over her face. "daddy." she
cried as she stood up and ran into my arms.

"what's wrong princess?" i asked as i held her tight. "he used me for sex and then dropped me." my heart literally shattered when i heard those words come from her mouth.

|Y/N's POV|

flashback

"mom!?" i yelled as i walked inside my house.
my mom came from the kitchen and her face dropped when she saw the state i was in. "aww, what happened baby?" she pulled me
into one of her comforting hugs and rubbed my back soothingly.

"he used me." my mom knew who i was talking about because he's the only guy that has been on my mind. i sat in her embrace and balled my eyes out over a guy who used me for his needs. and i hate him it, i hate Grayson Dolan.

flashback over

i knew this hit Grayson hard. he was a player in high school and he knows i used to come
home balling because of him. "i- uh- need some
air." he let go of Emma and walked outside.

i pulled Emma into a hug because she needs me more then Grayson. "i know baby. it sucks, it really does but i promise it'll get better." she shook her head no and cried harder.

"i love him mom." i sighed and closed my eyes. "i know you did. you know, your dad was was the biggest player, and i fell for him, hard. he used me just like this boy used you. i hated him, i came home crying almost everyday to my mom because i loved someone who only used me for their needs. but, he changed. he treated me like a girl should be treated and one day, you'll find a guy who treats you the same. i know it feels like it'll never get better, but it does. look where i am now, i'm married to the love of my life and i have one hell of a daughter." she smiled and nodded her head.

"thank you mom." i kissed her forehead and rubbed up and down her arm. "anytime." she grabbed her purse and went upstairs to her room which gave me some time to talk to Grayson.

"babe?" i walked out on the porch and saw him sitting on the porch swing. he turned his head my way but quickly looked back down at his fingers.

"i'm so sorry." he said before tears started to fall from his eyes. "don't cry Gray. that was over 10 years ago." he shook his head and wrapped his arms around me. "i never realized how much i actually hurt you. but not only you, all the other girls i did it to."

"i know and it really hurt me but we're happy now. i'm married to the sweetest, cutest, and most love-able man. i love you Gray, no matter how many times you hurt me, i'll always love you." he pulled me into a kiss, making me smile into it.

"i love you so much more." my smile grew wider and we both went back in. we called Emma down and the rest of the night was filled with laughs and movies.