K I D S | E.G.D

Ethan's kids~
Elle; 9
Ava; 5

🌺
|Y/N's POV|

"mama, how did you meet daddy?" Elle asked as we ate dinner.

"mama?" i asked as i ran into the kitchen. "yes y/n?" i ran to her with a big smile on my face. "where's daddy?"

"he working out in the garage. what do you need baby?" she asked sweetly. i love my mom. "can i go out there?"

"only if you be careful. i think he's building." i nodded my head and kissed her cheek before running outside. "DADDY!" he turned around and i jumped into his arms. "hey princess." he kissed my cheek and tickled my belly. "DADDY!" i squealed and laughed. he chuckled and sat me back on the ground.

"let daddy finish this, while you go play on your play set. maybe we can ask mama if we can go get ice cream after." my smile grew wide and i nodded my head. i started to walk over but saw a two little boys were over there.

daddy built this play set for me so they aren't aloud to be on it. as i was about to say something, the one with a freckle next to his eye started to pee on it. "HEY!" i screamed. they both looked over and laughed.

"IT'S NOT FUNNY! THAT'S MINE!"

"tHaT's MiNe." they mocked me. i huffed and turned back to go tell daddy, when the one who peed on the play set grabbed my arm. "don't tattle. if my mama finds out, we'll be in big trouble we'll get spankin's." he said. i jerked my arm from him and crossed them over my chest.

"only if you give me something." he looked at his brother and sighed. "i'll give you all of my halloween candy?" i smiled and nodded my head frantically. "i'm Ethan." he held out his hand. "y/n."

"eww daddy! you peed on mommy's play set!?" Ava yelled with a disgusted face. Ethan laughed and nodded his head. "me and Uncle Gray were jealous of it so he told me to pee on it. then when your mom saw me, i panicked because i knew your Grandma would've spanked me and made me clean it up." both the girls laughed, making me smile.

Ethan laid his hand on my thigh and squeezed it, making goosebumps rise on my legs. "i love you." he whispered. "i guess i love you too. even though you peed on my play set." he chuckled and placed a kiss on my temple.

~

this was a little different so sorry if you didn't understand. so, if you didn't, it was when y/n and the twins were younger and that was how they met.