K I S S E S | G.B.D

Grayson's kid~
Noah; 3

🌺
|Grayson's POV|

i smiled as i ran my fingers through y/n's long wavy hair while she laid soundly on my chest. i left a soft kiss on the top of her head before our bedroom door opened just a crack.

Noah's little face peeked in, and when he saw i was still awake, he ran towards the bed. "daddy, there's a monster under my bed." he cried. i sighed and helped him onto the bed.

"Noah, mama would be upset if she knew you were awake at midnight." i said gently and wiped his tear stained cheeks. "i know daddy, but there was a monster and i'm scared." he buried his face into the crook of my neck, making my heart ache for my little boy.

i rubbed his back and planted kisses all over the side of his face. "you're okay." i whispered. "mama asleep?" he asked and looked down at y/n who was now laying beside me. i nodded my head and watched as he moved the hair from her face and kissed her cheek.

"mama really pretty." he whispered as we watched her sleep. "she is isn't she? you take after her." i tickled his tiny belly, making him giggle.

he crawled out of my arms and went under the covers, cuddling up next to y/n. y/n moved around a little before realizing it was our son and held him close to her chest.

"Gray?" y/n mumbled. "hmm."

"cuddle me." i chuckled and brought her back up to me so we were face to face. Noah laying in her arms, half asleep.

"i love you." she whispered and kissed my bare chest. "i love you more beautiful." she smiled and kissed Noah's forehead.

"good night love." and with that, we all three fell asleep in each other's embrace.