V I D E O | G.B.D

Grayson's kids~
Bailey: 6
Ava: 2

🌺
|Y/N's POV|

"MAMA! STOP!" Bailey yelled and hid her face as i recorded her. i laughed at my beautiful little girl but kept the camera on her. "it's your 6th birthday Bails! i have to have videos and pictures for when you're all grown up."

she shook her head no, and giggled. "i love you mama." she whispered making my heart melt. "i love you more baby." she smiled and i kissed her forehead. her eyes widened, staring at the front door, making me turn around and see what was going on. "DADDY!" she screamed as Grayson stood there. he's been away all week due to work, but he managed to be home for our little girls birthday.

"hey pumpkin." he picked her up, kissing her cheeks. "happy birthday princess." he whispered but the camera picked it up. Bailey smiled and hugged him tighter. "i missed you daddy."

"i missed you more B." i smiled at my two babies and cut the camera, wanting to have some family time.

now
tears streamed down my cheeks as i watched the video over and over again on our Tv. the tears flowed and i couldn't stop them.

i felt two arms wrap around me, but i already knew it was Grayson. he pulled me into his chest and kissed my forehead, letting me cry it out. "she's really gone." i sobbed.

my heart felt like it'd been ripped in two when we found out Bailey had stage 4 brain cancer. she fought so hard and ended living an extra 3 months. but it was to much for her small body.

she passed away, November 16th, 2018. today would've been her 8th birthday. i cried harder, feeling water on top of my head, knowing Grayson was crying as well.

"she's gone baby, but i know she's watching over us." he said softly. he held me close, not ever wanting to let go. "i just want to hold her."

"i know you do. i do to, and one day, we'll be able to. but for now, we have one amazing little girl that's still here." i nodded my head and wiped my tears.

"i love you Gray."

"i love you more angel." he placed a soft kiss to my lips, making everything seem better. "mama, i tired." we pulled apart and saw Ava standing there with her little blanket she's had since she was born.

i picked her up, kissing her temple. "nap time?" she asked. i nodded my head mad watched as she laid her head on my chest. "night night mama. night night daddy." she mumbled before falling asleep.

i looked up at Gray and saw he was staring at her with nothing but adoration and love. sure i'll always miss Bailey. but right now, in this moment, i have two amazing people that i get to call my family.

~

guys, i finally got a chapter out. i'm sorry it took so long but a lot has been going on. anyway, hope you enjoyed!