M O R N I N G | G.B.D

Grayson's kid~
Luna; 3

🌺
|Grayson's POV|

i woke up to someone jumping on me, making me groan. i opened my eyes, the sun immediately blinding me, but i put my hand in front of my face and saw my beautiful Luna on top of me.

"good morning princess." she smiled and wrapped her small arms around my neck. "mama said wake up!" i chuckled and kissed her temple. i stood up, only in my grey sweats and no shirt. Luna sat on my hip as we walked downstairs and to the kitchen.

there we saw y/n at the oven, making what looks like pancakes and eggs. i sat Luna down on her play mat in the living room before going back to the kitchen. "good morning love." i say, my morning voice raspy, as i wrap my arms around her waist and kiss her shoulder softly.

"good morning Gray." she turned around and placed her lips on mine, morning breath evident, but neither of us cared because we're used to it.

"did Luna get you up?" she asked with a small smirk. i nodded my head and kissed her again. "she did. mama told her to come wake me up." she laughed and turned back to the pancakes.

"i need to go grocery shopping because we're almost out of soap and milk." i nodded my head and walked into the living room where Luna was trying to put one of her barbie shoes in her mouth. "no no baby." i took it from her and she pouted. i couldn't help but smile at her trying to be mad, which made her even more upset.

"alright, sorry but you're so cute." her frown turned into a smile and she went back to playing. "BREAKFAST IS READY!" y/n yelled from the kitchen. Luna held my hand and we walked in.

"MAMA!" Luna always gets excited when she sees y/n, even if it's been 5 minutes. she's a mama's girl which always makes me soft. "hey baby!" y/n lifted her up and placed her in her high chair. i grabbed Luna's pink plate that she always insists on having or she'll throw a fit.

i put cut up pieces of pancake and some eggs before putting it in front of her. once me and y/n made our plates, we sat down and listened to Luna ramble about her new friends she made at the park when we took her yesterday.

"and then, there was boy! his name is Ben and he's so cute!" she exclaimed, grabbing my attention. "there will be no boys." i said making y/n laugh and Luna looked at me confused.

"but you're a boy daddy." she said with her head tilted to the side. "yeah but i'm you're dad, and i'll always love you. some boys will make you sad and i don't want my princess to be sad." she smiled and nodded her head before going back to eating.

"i think it's cute how you get overprotective." y/n said as she put her hand on my thigh. i kissed her cheek before we were interrupted. "yucky daddy!" Luna yelled. "yeah, yucky!" y/n copied. i rolled my eyes and chuckled at the two girls.

the rest of the day consisted of going grocery shopping, getting ice cream, and cuddles as we watched movies on the couch.

~

thank you for 200 reads!