K I D N A P P E D | E.G.D

Ethan's POV~
Elizabeth; 9
Bailey; 5

🌺
|Ethan's POV|

"daddy, me and Bailey are going to the wave pool." Elizabeth said as me and y/n laid in our private cabana. since the wave pool was right in front of us and i could see them perfectly, i nodded my head. "but stay together." i said sternly, making sure they understood that knew not to leave each other.

"okay." and with that, Elizabeth grabbed Bailey's hand and they ran to the wave pool. since it was one of the hottest days of the year, y/n thought it'd be a good idea to bring the girls to a water park. i thought it was a good idea as well so we drove about an hour and a half to this water park.

"babe, i'm going to grab me and the girls a snow cone, want one." i shook my head no, knowing that it wasn't my cheat day. she pecked my lips before walking off, i stared at her ass, thinking about how in the world i got so lucky.

i turned my attention back to the girls to check up on them, and they were both splashing each other and laughing. i smiled to myself and took a picture of my babies and posting it on snapchat.

my princesses❤️

in minutes, i already had thousands of views due to me and my brother, Grayson being you tubers.

soon, y/n came back with three snow cones and the girls came in. "look! a penny!" and before i knew it, Bailey ran off, out of sight. i sighed and stood up, looking around for her.

i walked around the cabana, expecting to see her since it had only been a few seconds since she'd run off. my eye brows furrowed in confusion and i walked back to the front.

"where'd Bailey go?" i asked. y/n stood up as well and looked around. "i don't know." my heart started to race and all the possibilities of what could've happened to my little girl.

"calm down, she could've just went a little farther then the cabana." y/n said, trying to calm me down, even though i knew she was just as scared. "come her baby." y/n grabbed Elizabeth's hand to make sure she didn't run off.

we walked around the park, the hot concrete burning our feet but i couldn't care less, i had to find Bailey. "BAILEY!" i yelled, getting looks from random people. "BAILEY!" i yelled again, but no sign of my daughter.

tears filled my eyes and i ran to one of the life guards. "have you seen a little girl? brown hair, hazel eyes, about this tall." i showed him with my hand and he shook his head no. "no sir but if you'd like, i can call over the intercom." i nodded my head, anything that would help.

he lead me to a little booth with y/n and Elizabeth trailing behind us. "what's her name?"

"Bailey Dolan." the music that was playing stopped the boys voice took over. "Bailey Dolan, please report to a life guard. Bailey Dolan please report to a life guard."

we waited several minutes and the boy talked to the other life guard over a walki talki, telling them the description of Bailey.

about an hour passed and we still couldn't find her. by now, y/n was shaking, scared that our princess could've been kidnapped. we called the cops and they searched the water park very thoroughly.

"i'm sorry Mr. and Mrs. Dolan, we found a few guys headed who have been kidnapping and killing little girls, they were located about 15 minutes away from here, headed up north. we think they have your daughter." y/n broke down in tears and Elizabeth looked around, not understanding what was happening.

y/n cried into my chest and i held her tight. "i know angel." tears streamed down my cheeks, my heart literally shattering. my little girl is gone. i'll never see her again, never get to hold her small body, never get to see her sweet smile, never get to tell her how much i love her, never get to here her little giggles that filled the house with joy and happiness, i'll never get to see my little baby grow up, find the perfect guy that treats her like royalty, get to walk her down the aisle, be there when she has her babies and get to hold my grandkids. none of that will happen because her life was taken away too quick.

she only got to spend 5 years on the earth before some sick people decided to take her. the sadness left and all that is there is anger.

"Ethan."

"Ethan."

"ETHAN!" my eyes shot open and i saw i was laying in the cabana. "you okay?" y/n asked as she looked at me.

i stood up quickly and saw Elizabeth and... Bailey. they were playing in the wave pool, splashing each other and seeing who could jump over the waves faster.

"you fell asleep but started sweating, do you want me to go get you some water?" she asked kindly as she caressed my cheek. i shook my head no, speechless that it was all a dream.

~

sorry i didn't post yesterday, i had a lot going on🥺💕