W I S H | E.G.D

before i start, i know Ethan and Kristina are dating. i never believed in the Ethma rumors but they might've been true. idk, i don't believe stuff unless one of the twins actually confirms it. also, play song if you'd like😊

🌺
|Ethan's POV|
"please Ethan." Emma pleaded. "no Emma, you ended us. i moved on, so should you." i argued. me and Kristina were grocery shopping and we ran into my ex, Emma. she broke up with me, then i met Kristina and i'm so in love with her.

"i know, but Ethan. i love you, so much. it hurts to see you with someone else." tears were threatening to spill from her eyes but i knew Emma better than that. she would never let anyone see her cry. "please." her voice cracked, making my heart shatter.

"look Emma, you're beautiful. and i love you, i'm just not in love with you. Kristina has my heart now and you have to accept that. we can be friends?" she shook her head no. "i won't be able to be around you knowing that you're not mine. it may sound selfish but i- never mind. i hope she makes you happy." she whispered before walking away.

i sighed and got into the car with Kristina sitting in the passenger seat with my pink hoodie on. "i'm sorry Ethan. i didn't kno-"

"don't apologize. i love you Kristina, Emma has to understand that." she nodded her head and i kissed her softly. "i love you too Ethan." i smiled and kissed her one last time before pulling out of the parking lot to go home. i laid my hand on Kristinas long tan thigh and she laid her hand on top of mine. i picked it up and placed soft kisses on the back.

she giggled, her pearly whites showing, making my heart melt. the windows were rolled down, causing her beautiful long chestnut brown hair to fly freely. i took in this moment, remembering all the time me and Emma did this. but this moment is 10x better with Kristina.

|Emma's POV|

i wish i was as pretty as her. i wish i didn't let him go. it's all my fault, and now he's gone. i wish i were her.

~
i don't know how i feel about this one.