B A C H E L O R E T T E | Pt. 2

🌺
|Y/N's POV|

"so you guys are both here today, regarding the night before your wedding?" the therapist asked. Grayson and i both nodded our heads and looked straight ahead, not wanting to make eye contact.

we both slept with other people, but not intentionally. we were both hammered and didn't know what we were doing. we called off the wedding because i didn't like the fact that we were getting married right after we'd cheated on each other. Grayson felt the same so now it really comes down to if we love each other enough to plan another one in the future.

it doesn't feel right to me and things between the two of us are awkward and weird. so, we both agreed that this relationship is worth saving, so now here we are. at a marriage counselor/therapist.

"okay, i want you guys to tell me exactly what happened. starting with you Mr. Dolan." Grayson took a deep breath in, and out, before starting.

"i honestly can't remember much, but i told the guys i wanted no strippers because i was afraid something like this would happen. but, there ended up being some and after i'd gotten drunk, one of them started to talk to me. i tried to walk away but she kissed me and one thing lead to another. and i know for a fact, that if i was sober, i would've never have done that." he spoke honestly. i looked down at my fingers, taking in what he'd said.

we don't talk about it much so this is the most he's said about it. "okay, now you Ms. Y/N."

"it's kind of the same thing. i got really drunk and one thing lead to another. and i would've never of done that if i was sober as well." the therapist nodded her head and wrote stuff down.

"so, you guys both deeply regret it. it was a mistake and you both seem guilty. let that guilt go, and i know it's hard but if you really want this marriage to work, i recommend getting away for a little while. go somewhere where it's just the two of you and you can focus on yourselves. let me ask you guys one more question. have you guys been intimate lately?"

i turned a deep shade of red and looked up. "we um-" Grayson sensed my uncomfortableness with that question and spoke up. "we recently just started taking showers together again. but no..."

"i understand. that's it's for this session and i hope you guys work it out." we thanked the kind lady before going out to Grayson's Porsche. he opened the door for me, making me smile and then get in.

he ran to the other side and hopped in before pulling out, and heading to our shared home.

half way there, his hand found its way to my thigh, just like he used to. i placed mine overtop his and interlinked them. he brought it to his lips and left soft kisses, making me feel loved like i used to before all this happened.

"you know, i really meant i wouldn't of done it if i was sober. i truly love you y/n and i'm so sorry i did what i did." tears came to his eyes and i shook my head. "no baby, i cheated to. and we both weren't in the right state of mind. how about we let it go, we can get away to Australia or somewhere where no one we know is there so we can focus on us." he nodded his head and wiped his tears.

"i love you Gray." he glanced at me, and then back at the road. that was the first time either of us have said i love you since that night. his smile grew big and he pulled over to the side of the road.

my eyebrows furrowed in confusion and his lips landed on mine. i felt the same sparks i feel just by touching him.

"i love you too angel. will you marry me... again?" i nodded my head. "yes." both of our smiles grew bigger and we shared a longer kiss.

"but no bachelorette parties this time." i laughed and kissed his forehead. "no bachelorette party."