C H E A T | Pt. 1

Grayson's kid~
Blake; 17
Anna; 12
June; 2

unedited

🌺
|Grayson's POV|

"fuck." i mumbled under my breath after i'd realized what i'd done. i cheated on y/n. my best friend, my wife, the love of my life. i cheated on her.

i ran my fingers through my hair, looking at the stripper i'd slept with. "get out." i whispered. she looked at me confused but started touching my shoulder. "round 2-"

"please go. now." she huffed before standing up and grabbing her things. there was no reason for me to yell at her, she did nothing wrong. i didn't tell her i had kids sleeping in the rooms next door, she didn't know this was the bed that me and y/n spent countless nights staying up late just to talk about anything and everything. she didn't know i had a wife that would be home any minute now.

i don't feel bad for myself. i deserve everything that's coming my way. but y/n doesn't. she deserves the whole world and more, she loved me endlessly over the years and this is what i give her in return.

i slammed my fist into the wall, realizing how fucked i am. "dad?" i turned my head and saw Blake. when he saw the bra and underwear, i think he put it together.

"i hate you." he whispered before walking out, but i chased after him. "Blake. you can't tell your mom, she'll be crushed."

"what do you want me to do dad!? you cheated on her, she deserves to know!"

"i know but," i rubbed my face, already seeing the hurt look in y/n's eyes. "i want to be the one to tell her. she doesn't deserve any of this, and i know what i did was wrong." he scoffed before going to his room, slamming the door.

|Y/N's POV|

i sighed, walking through the front door at around 11. i was so pooped and can't wait to just lay in Grayson's arms.

"Gray!?" i called out. the kids are asleep, but usually he waits to make sure i get home. i walked upstairs and into our bedroom, seeing him passed out on the bed.

i smiled at how adorable he looked and quickly changed into one of his tee shirts and boxers. i crawled into bed, gently moving him under the covers.

he slept soundly, making me giggle at how deep of a sleeper he is. i cuddled as close as i could to him, and felt him wrap his arms around me out of instinct. i took in his scent of vanilla, making me mentally moan.

"baby?" he mumbled sleepily. "hmm." he smiled and pulled me closer. "i missed you." i said softly and placing a gentle to kiss to his perfectly plump lips.

"i missed you more. June got fussy and Anna didn't know how to do her math homework. it was a hard day." i giggled at how chaotic things were without me around.

"well, tomorrow i get a few weeks off with Christmas coming up." he smiled and kissed my forehead. "cant wait."

~

"good morning baby." i said softly as i wrapped my arms around the back of Grayson while he stood at the stove cooking breakfast. "morning." he mumbled, getting out of my grip and going to the fridge. my eyebrows furrowed in confusion and i was about to ask him what was wrong but was cut off by the kids walking down.

"morning." i smiled and kissed their cheeks. they all mumbled a morning before going to sit at the table, laying there heads down.

i went back up to June's room and saw she was awake. "good-morning princess!" her smile grew wide and she bounced up and down. "mama mama!" she squealed as i lifted her out of her crib. she recently found a love for everything twice.

i brought her to the changing station, laying her down and quickly changing her diaper. i decided to just let her go around in only her diaper since we'd be home all day and there's no reason to dirty up her onesie.

we walked down the stairs, and saw everyone eating. i put June in her high chair, and gave her some eggs and cut up pieces of bacon. "eat eat!" and with that, she grabbed a piece of egg and put it in her mouth. i smiled at how adorable she was and sat down next to Grayson, with June on the other side of me.

we all ate in silence, besides June who started rambling a bunch of words that no one could understand. Blake and Grayson passed looks through the whole breakfast, which confused me but i shrugged it off.

soon, we all got done and i cleaned up the kitchen while Grayson went to shower. "mom?" i turned around and saw Blake, making me smile. "yeah?"

"umm- i don't really know- it's- never mind." my eyebrows furrowed in confusion and i walked closer to him. "Blake. you know you can tell me." he sighed and looked at the ground.

"yeah, i know but- i love you." he whispered. i smiled and kissed his cheek. "i love you too. now, will you go watch June for a few minutes?" he nodded his head and walked into the living room where his youngest sister was watching tv and playing with toys.

~

"dad, you have to tell her. i can't keep doing this." Blake whispered shouted to Grayson. i pressed my ear up against the door and listened closely to what they were saying.

"i know Blake. i've been distancing myself, trying to find the right time to tell her. it's so hard and i can't lose her."

"what?" i asked softly and walked in. Grayson's face turned bright red and Blake rubbed the back of his neck, something he always done when he's hiding something.

"what're you guys hiding?" i asked again, worried and curious. "i um-"

"dad cheated on you!" Blake blurted and then covered his mouth as if it were a bad word.

|Grayson's POV|

the color drained from y/n's face, and i watched as tears came to her eyes. "and you knew?" she asked looking at Blake.

"no, well i did! but i wanted to tell you, but-"

"i need to go." was all she said before tears fell from her eyes and she grabbed her keys. "not y/n. please. i'm so sorry love. it meant absolutely nothing. you are the love of my life, the woman i married, had 3 beautiful kids with, my best friend, the person i can tell anything to. i love you so so much." she shook her head and walked out, not saying anything.