B E A N B A G | G.B.D

🌺
|Grayson's POV|
my baby🥺💕- hey, i'm on my way back. do you want anything from Taco Bell?

Grayson- yeah, 2 regular tacos and a water. be safe and i love you!

my baby🥺💕- i love you too Gray😘
read 6:37 pm

i turned my phone off and looked around y/n's apartment bedroom. we've been dating for 3 years and i've honestly never felt more in love. i'm planning on popping the question soon since i'm ready to settle down and have kids, and the only person i want to do that with is y/n.

i flopped onto her bed but something caught my eye. i saw her light blue bean bag chair, sitting in the corner of her room. i stood back up and jumped into it.

i relaxed in the soft chair until i saw white beads on the floor. confused, i looked around and saw i accidentally popped a hole in it with my ring that matches Ethan. i stood up quickly and tried to shove them back in.. but it was too late.

"BABY, I'M BACK!" i heard y/n downstairs. i cursed under my breath and she walked in. "hey bab- Grayyyyyyyy." she whined as she saw her popped bean bag. "i'm sorry princess, i'll buy you a knew one." i apologized, feeling guilty. "no, it's okay. i was going to buy a knew one anyway." she said as she pecked my lips.

"i am sorry though." she smiled and nodded her head. "now come on, dinners here."

~
i honestly hate this.