Chapter 54

Masha

Louis? What the hell happened? When I first saw him in shackles, I can't believe what I'm seeing. Everything is just fine this morning but what had gone so badly wrong that he was caught? And it's not just actually him.

Seeing the bloody field when they first brought me here let me know that a battle had occurred not too long ago. Our pack were in shambles. I can saw familiar faces among the dead. And the survivors, they didn't even amount to half of our pack before.

I can feel my heart thumping loudly inside my chest. I'm getting scared. The man in front of Louis looks strong. And even I'm half elder I can still feel the pressure he's emitting. It doesn't look good. With the way things are, there's a good chance that we would all die.

There's a small movement in my stomach. I can feel the baby. They're getting agitated. Don't ask me how I know, because even I can't explain how I can feel my unborn babies. Maybe it's magic, or it's just a parent thing. I just can tell.

I had to do something, anything. I don't want to die. I can't let Louis die. And most importantly, I can't let them harm my baby.

But I suddenly cry out when I saw that strong Alpha struck Louis straight in the face. Louis though, barely move. And he didn't make a sound either. Louis just stared at that man, defiantly. Almost like, he's baiting him. And it actually work. The man roared in anger, claws breaking through ready to strike.

"Alpha King," a slender man suddenly appeared out of nowhere urging him to calm down. "Remember that you want him alive until tomorrow. He needs to be slain not just in front of his pack but to all of werewolves who will arrive tomorrow." I feel a chill when that slender man looks my way, his face full of malice. And it seems I have a good idea on what he's going to say next. "Tomorrow you can do anything. Humiliate him. Destroy him. And finally let everyone knows that you came back. Teach everyone what happens when they dare to question your authority. You are the King you can do anything. You can have everything. Let them learn that you are back to rule..."

I heave a shaky breath. I can feel my body shuddered. Nostrils flaring, I have a hard time controlling my anger. I can feel the unknown power within me thumping, ready to strike. But now is not time. I need to be patient. Plan my attack. Let them know that I am not some weakling. That even pregnant, I'm still a threat... That as Louis mate I will fight till my last breath...

******

Keanu

I'm watching everything from a distance. Like I thought, something really did happen. It's heart wrenching, really. We just come here. We met those people. We talked to them. We laughed with them. But now, they are all lying in the muddy dirty ground, dead. They are all good wolves. They don't deserve this. No one deserves to die like them.

I can feel my pack mates anger. Even my mate is having a hard time controlling his shaking hands.

"We can't fight now." I whispered brokenly.

"But..."

"I know. Believe me I know. Even I would wanted to go and save them but right now we can't."

"... Right now??"

"Yes. Right now we can't fight them, we need to wait for someone."

"Who??" They were all looking at me with eyes full of confusion.

I just shrugged. Even I can't explain it. But some kind of force were urging me to wait. That someone is coming. Someone who is powerful and someone who will help us. I'm just not sure who.

***************

Andrei

"I Belong to You. You and only you...." I love the way his voice always broke when he says those words to me.

With a gentle smile on my face, I caress his face.. "And I to you.. I Love You Eldwin.. And nothing will change that. No matter what..."

I almost laugh when I remembered that time. Familiar feelings that I buried deep in me were fighting to be set free but no matter what I already knew that it's already too late for that. With a sneer. I took all feelings smashing it and burying it more deeply than before.

Its already in the past. Eldwin is not here anymore. Our child died a long time ago.

Sighing I watched the ashes scattered in the wind. I didn't felt anything. There's only one thing on my mind. The half breed human. He is pregnant.

I don't know if this is a repeat of what happened to me before but I knew in my bones that I have to help him somehow.

"Andrei? What are your plans now?"

I arc my brows and smirk at him. "Do you have to ask me that?"

"Right. Sorry I ask.."

Chuckling, I turn and started walking. I can smell the blood on the air. And for the first time in a while I'm actually feeling afraid. Afraid that something bad might happen to that half breed human...

We walk a long pathway. I'm not sure how long but probably for just a short time. We were not actually your normal human. Actually even for a thousand years I'm still not sure of what kind of specie I am. I'm not a werewolf for sure. Because I never change to a wolf all this time. And it's even more impossible that I am a vampire because I don't feed blood. That's why all this time I'm searching for people like me. I did find some humans who were not actually human. But they knew since they were little what they were. I'm just the exception. And when I found out that there is a human who has special abilities like me who is going to be a mate of a werewolf I did everything I could to meet him, but something wrong had happened.

I don't remember doing something wrong though.

Like really.

Yeah. I don't think I do.

Okay. Okay.. Kidnapping him might have been a wrong move but really, I don't plan to do something bad. I just want to talk to him. Ask him if he can help me understand myself more.

"...-estroy him. And finally let everyone knows that you came back. Teach everyone what happens when they dare to question your authority. You are the King you can do anything. You can have everything. Let them learn that you are back to rule..."

A familiar voice. A very familiar line. Looking ahead, every strand of me were in a standstill. I can't move. Everything suddenly came in a complete stop.

I can't breathe.

Memories flooded my vision and I can feel my tears flowing down my cheeks.

"Andrei..."

Just like that all the flooding emotions came to a halt. Breathing deeply I pushed it all back from where it came from.

And like a madman I started laughing....

Rayne is getting scared. He never saw Andrei looked like he was possess by the devil. He knew him for a long time but this is the first time he saw him this angry..

I watched those fucking people, and I smiled wickedly when I saw them look at me with a surprise. Some of them were even looked afraid.

Good. It seems that even after a long time had passed they still remember me.

Disregarding the bloody and muddy ground I took my time and walked leisurely towards them.

My anger slowly boiling. And my fire turning hotter... It didn't take long before the whole place become a sea of fire. Ignited with the deep hatred within me, my power is uncontrollable..

Just the way I like it.

My smile turning more sinister I leap into the middle of the fray and unleash the thousand old hatred, anger and sadness that I am hiding within me.

Shouting the name I worship before with malice and venom I take my path for revenge.

"E.L.D.W.I.N!!!!!!!!!!!"

________________________________________________