Chapter 29

Louis

My knuckles are bleeding so hard, when I finally stop punching Lance who is completely unconscious on the ground. Lying on the dirty ground with broken nose, and bruised face.

I spat angrily at him and shook my hands.

"Your not going to kill him?" A Korean looking dude suddenly states, when he appears at my face.

I blink my eyes when I suddenly look at his crazy colored hair. "Who the fuck are you?" I suddenly scream at him.

He lift his head and lift his brow at me, "Lee at your service.. And uh, I'm Shanna's mate."

My head snap at him, while my eyes grew big. "What? Shanna? Your joking right?!"

"He's not joking Louis.." A preppy familiar voice said. Glancing at the source of it, I saw Shanna walk over the Lee guy and peck his cheeks. "It might be unbelievable but he's truly my mate.."

Okay, there is something definitely weird about this. "Huh?"

"Brother, I think they're really telling the truth.." Kia chirp, beside me. While the others just nod their head. I don't know what happened to them, because I know when we first came in they are so set in killing Shanna but now they are all so friendly with each other that its so sickening to watch.

I mean, can people change that fast?? Weird right... Looking around, my eyes grew wide when I saw a lot of dead bodies around, and they are all humans. I know that we kill a lot of rogue outside, but seeing dead humans are something I can't seem to stomach no matter what.

But my eyes turn into slit when I didn't see Masha. While my wolf starts growing crazy inside of me. "Where's Masha?"

And just like that their smiling faces change into frown, then to worry. My insides clench tightly, and I begin to march at Lance who is still unconscious on the ground.

"You bastard, where is my Masha!? What the fuck did you to him??!" I thunder angrily, while I kick him hard in the stomach making his body flew a meter away. "You--"

An arm grab me, halting my step. Turning my head at the stupid idiot that stop my burning anger I saw Lee looking at me sternly. "You're going to kill him if you don't stop.. I thought you don't want to?"

My vision turn red as my nostrils flare, shaking his arm from me I become more agitated when he didn't even budge. "Let go of me you fucking human, if you don't want me to kill you instead." I state coldly.

I look at him blankly but he just return my stares with the same look. Tension grew around us while our eyes become lock with each other.

"Your being stupid and immature Louis Caine Lexus."

"What do you know about me? Nothing. So don't go flapping your mouth and speak my name, stupid."

His hand tightened around my arms. But after a while he sighed defeatedly and remove his hold at me.

"I don't understand what you're thinking werewolf, but I'm not someone who will stop someone for murdering another person. If you really want to then go ahead, but it will never help you find Masha." He states blankly, while he slowly walk away from us with Shanna on his side. After a moment he turn and look at me. "So who's the stupid one, eh.."

I know he's right. Nothing will come from killing Lance. Its just another dead body. Another responsibility.

Killing won't solve anything. But will only give birth to hate. The cycle will just continue, and I'm afraid that something more disastrous than this might happen in the future.

Like what I've done before. Killing Lance brother might have bring a sense of justice towards me, but it also planted hatred in Lance's heart.

"Lee, where's Mikee?" Shanna's voice suddenly snap me from my thoughts.

"Eh, he's just here a moment ago..." Lee exclaimed with a frown while he look all over the place. "Tsk, don't tell me he drag Masha again... Jeez, that kid really!!"

"What's wrong?" Josh asked. I'm holding my breath from what he might say like the others. Its really nerve wrecking. Saving Masha is the reason why we are here, then he suddenly disappeared. Honestly, that will definitely make anyone scared.

"You know those two Lee, they are pretty close ever since. They might have gone somewhere.. I just hope they are not being irrational."

I grew stiff when Toni said that. Who the fuck is that Mikee? Did they have relationship? Then what are they doing now? Alone, together?

My wolf is pacing angrily while my body starts trembling. "Where are they now?!" I screeched angrily, making the whole building shook from the sheer force of my voice.

Toni lift his brows at me, and shake his head. "You're his mate right, then use your nose. God, and you're the werewolf here.. How stupid can you get?!"

My jaw drop while I glare at him, and if he's not Josh mate I already break his face. "I'm not a dog, moron!" Then I storm out of the room quite embarrassed.

Shit, when did I forget that I can do that?!

--

Masha

"Here, sit here. God, that looks painful.. Thankfully we found this.." Mikee exclaim while he put the first aid box on the table, while he pats the stool in front of him.

I huff at him before I sat down, but cringe when he slowly rub my wounds with a clean clothe.

"It will add to the other scars that you have.." He murmur while rubbing the wound with an ointment.

"I can't help it. It already happen.." I state through gritted teeth.

"I guess... But what are you gonna do now? You're still a part of us right. What did your mate said about that?"

I grew tense, while I ball my fist tightly on my lap as I remain quiet, there's no words came out from me.

"Oh he doesn't know then.. You should told him Masha. I know he will understand, after all Shanna is like that too with Lee. You can't hide it forever, little guy.."

My lip twitch as I look at Mikee under my lashes. "Little guy? We have the same height Mikee, and your older than me.." I tease.

"Masha." He just said sternly.

"I know what you mean Mikee.. And believe me I want to say that to him. But everything will going to be okay. That's why I need to find my father as soon as possible, he's the only one who can set me free..."

Mikee stare directly at my eyes, then he let out a sigh. "I see now, your actually planning this all along even before you found that werewolf. If that so, I wish you all the luck Masha."

"Thank-" Then I stop talking when Lo suddenly burge in with an angry look in his face.

"Masha!!"

Uh, huh. I think I over did it this time....

Gulp....

I guess its goodbye my dear peanut butter...

______________________________________________________________________