Chapter 35

The Supernatural World is in total turmoil. Hearing that one of the most powerful Alpha in the Werewolf Society were mated to a human and more importantly to a boy, lead them to believe that the Crimson Fang Pack is nearing its perish.

Lot of other powerful Packs thought this as their chance to seize them for their own greedy intent.

One of them is the Devil Moon Pack, situated in the southern part of South America. Their Alpha Jensen Rick is branded as a savage man, with a streak of complete sadism.

Feared by some, even by his own people make him as cold as ever. However it doesn't stop him to gather his men and take his long time plan into action.

Everybody might already forgotten but for Jensen, everything is still clear in his mind as though it only happened yesterday. The root of his twisted personality came in, when he was defeated in a mock fight when he's still a student and attending the Werewolf Training Camp. He is cocky and popular before at the Werewolf Society. But only one defeat change it all.

He was totally defeated by a skinny and scrawny Alpha-to-be of the Crimson Fang Pack, Louis Caine Lexus. He can't even land a single blow at the small boy. Leaving him completely humiliated in front of his peers.

Promising to himself that he will take his revenge at the right time, he can not believe his luck when this one in a life time chance came into his lap.

"My men, you might be wondering why I gathered you all here today." He start. "You must have heard on what happened to the Crimson Fang Pack, and to the scandal that put us all in shame when their Alpha, Louis Caine Lexus disobey the Alpha code and mate with a human boy. Disgracing the reputation of the Alpha's with his foolish actions."

Jensen's face is full of understanding and solitude, but in his mind he is laughing and mocking Louis name.

"To put an end to his foolishness we are going to take his position and most importantly his land. Because as I see it, and even the others, Alpha Louis is not fit to lead, and he especially do not deserve the title of an Alpha."

They are quiet for a while but when he glare at them they chirp with approval as they clap their hands.

Jensen sighed, and ball his fist. His people clearly doubted him, but he is sure that after this war they will change their mind at him.

And everything will just turn as how he planned it.. They'll see..

-------

The Devil Moon Pack is not the only one of the packs that starts marching their way towards the Crimson Fang Pack. There are hundreds of them.

But the Crimson Pack do not know. With everything that's been happening, no one thought that hundreds of werewolf from different packs are coming nearer...

However, not every pack groups that marching toward them has the intention of attacking.

The Crescent Moon Pack, have something else on their mind.

"Liam, are we there yet?" A beautiful young man asked, while he's clutching tightly at the golden fur of the werewolf he's riding with.

"Not for long now.." The wolf answered through their link.

Their group is small in number, and they do not have a lot of fighters but even so they are have different kind of abilities that remain hidden from the other packs.

Their pack had been in hiding for almost hundred years but now, when they heard about the Crimson Fang Pack they take the risk to go down from the mountain their hiding, to go and meet Alpha Louis especially the human mate of his.