CHAPTER 49

Louis

It's been a tiring month. We were all stressed, and I know Masha, even though he always says that he's okay, I'm fully aware that he's already in the end of his rope. I really admire how calm and collected he is.

We definitely avoided a big casualty when the other packs halted their attacks but what Jensen's Pack left is still a lot of destruction.

A lot of my warriors were wounded. Several were still in hospital recuperating. But thankfully no one died.

It's a big surprise when Masha's long lost blood father came. Giving us some unanswered questions about Masha's mysterious powers. And it's funny when he discovered his human male mate in the way. Mickee give him joy he says, but knowing the guy I think it would be headaches instead.

The Council is a different story all together. They might have back off for now, but I know they're still adamant on giving up having my mate become theirs. Masha is supposedly a powerful Elder and they insist that he's better off being in the Council than becoming my mate.

When that stupid old man said those words to my mate in front of me, I almost shredded him into pieces, thankfully my father-in-law get me out of there quickly. Well I think Keanu hated him as much, because he did move me after I made him bleeds a little...

For now, it's all quiet and peaceful. I'm hopeful that it lasts longer. But knowing Masha, I think it wouldn't.

I smiled fondly when I remembered him this morning. He is still sleeping when I left him. I'm reluctant to leave him. Especially now that he's showing, my Alpha wolf is showing its protective nature. I always wanted them safe, protected. And I'm afraid of anything that may hurt them.

My smile turn to full on grin, when I smelled his alluring smell. Taking my eyes off the document I've been reading, I stood and opened my arms to the handsome man who just walked inside my office.

His smile is full of joy and love, and I am such a lucky bastard to have him. He's belly full and round. He's already two months pregnant of our twins.

"I miss you.." he said in a soft voice. My arms circling his waist while I kiss him affectionately on his forehead.

"I miss you too."

Reluctant I slowly detached him in my arms as I guide us in the couch on the right side of my office. We sat down side by side but not even a minute later and he's already sitting on my lap. Sweaty and a little bit horny.

Chris already told me to expect Masha becoming like this. He's still not a full grown, even by werewolf standards, and him being half human the transition will still take time. His hormones is all over the place. Being pregnant doesn't help either.

"God.. Lo, I miss you so so much.." he is panting now, while he touched my body all over.

My eyes rolled over when he twisted on my lap, his sweet ass lodging on my already hard cock. And when he started to move, I almost came in my slacks.

"Masha..." my voice sounds like a prayer.

Then Masha suddenly stop moving and look at me. "Do you not want me anymore?"

I blink my eyes. Then I grimaced when his eyes started watering. His body trembling.

"Masha what's wrong? Did something hurt?"

He looked at me with hurt in his eyes, and I felt my insides twisted from so much pain. "Baby please talk to me?"

"You're not doing something. I'm just the one excited. Why are you still in clothes?" I can't believe what he was saying. But I think I hear him clearly. I wanted to laugh, but I think he won't appreciate that.

I brought his small hands on my crotch. The sounds he made when he touched my cock made me grow harder. And I'm almost blow my load when he squeeze it so hard I saw stars.

With a growl I stood, Masha still clinging into me. With a rough shove I brought him over my desk. Without thinking all the things on my desk where shove out of the ways. Papers flying all over the room. My laptop smashed in the corner. The telephone broke when it fall over the tiled floor.

Tearing my clothes in swift movement, I stood there naked while my mate threw a sly smirk at me. Masha my tease of a mate slowly removes his clothing. Writhing deliciously, moving his hips in silent music.

Where the hell did he learned that?

Nostrils flaring, I stomp my foot, walking with purpose towards him I bend my head, my hands capturing his alluring hips, and with a growl I kiss him with so much passion.

I can hear my wolf howling within me. My body tingling, my cock swelling more, while precum starts to leak on the tip.

With a soft growl I nip down his jaw. Kissing my way, I let my hand roam all over his chest. He mewl when I pinch his nipples, making them hard through my fingers. Arching his delicate body, I groan out loud when his legs wrap around my torso, bringing our cocks together he started moving. And I knew if I don't do something fast I will blow my load over him, before I could even bury my aching cock in him.

Swiftly, I put my hands on his legs, opening him more I gulp when I saw his pink hole wet with his natural slick. After a minute of silent appreciation on how hot he looked in this position, I drag my hard cock over his hole, and bury it inside him in a single trust.

We both moan out loud from the sudden heat. I can feel my cock throbbing. Without preamble I started fucking him over the table. His hips moving with every hard trust I make.

Moving on instinct, I gently flipped him over, his ass presented to me, it's still wet from too much slick. Aligning my cock, I thrust into him. The room echoes with our intense love making.

My sight turning white, I shout out loud when I shot my load in him.

We were both breathing hard, still shaky from the orgasm, I slowly move out of him and saw my cum dribbles from his hole.

With my help I slowly lift him, and put him in the couch, grimacing when my foot caught the paper I still needed to sign.

"Josh won't be happy with us when he saw the state of your office." Masha's gigle were soft but eyes were full mischief.

My lips lift into a smile, "Indeed he will not. But I think we deserve it." Bending on my knees I draped my hand on his naked belly. Gently touching his rounded belly I felt soothed, the remnant nerves from the past few weeks disappearing through the air, almost it hadn't been there in the first place.

"Yeah, we don't have enough time with each other. Especially now, that our mating is almost upon us." Masha softly murmur, he take my hand to his holding it with his own. His hand small. Childlike. Fragile. And I know that if I exert a little force it would be easy breaking him.

I slid my gaze upwards, my eyes capturing his. I look at him, and saw how he had changed so much. He's much stronger. More wiser and a lot more beautiful. His life had been a life full of misery. A lot happened to him. It shaped him differently. He had been cold, unfeeling, and a bit jaded. But now as I watched his face changes expression I can proudly say that becoming mine probably influenced his change.

I just know that I need to give him lots of love. Him and our unborn children. I wanted to give him his happiness. A family who will be there for him every second he breathes.

"I love you Masha.."

His eyes flashes with joy, and it even glimmer from unshed tear but he force it down. With a shaky breath, he brought my hands near his face and kiss my fingertips. "I love you too Lo. So fucking much."

______________