Chapter 20

Masha

"I see, so what's your plan now Louis?" Lo's Mom asked.

After a few hours of driving while we carefully threaded our way on their place, we finally arrived. During those moments Lo told them all about me. I'm aware that we are not in a suitable place for that kind of talk but they deserve to know. And I don't have the privilege to hide it forever.

"Before we can think of anything about our mating, I think we still have to prioritize this assassination scheme on me." Lo exclaim, tiredly.

Josh open the door for him while I hop out and run over to them. Lo took my hand while we walk over the palace. Relinquishing the warmth that his hands gave while I intertwined our fingers together.

"I know, those humans are very persistent but I think you don't have to worry about them anymore. Having a mate like Masha, I know nothing bad will happen."

My cheeks blush hard. While I tightened my hold at Lo.

"Yes, I really am." Lo state while he stops walking and gaze down at me.

I smile at him and my eyes widen when he lean down and peck my lips, softly on his own.

"Guys, please can we go inside first and rest. You can kiss all you want after." Darrel exclaim, with a smirk.

I drop my gaze while heat filled my face up to the tips of my ears. Lo just chuckle while he wrap his arm around my waist and slowly stir me towards the house.

"You've heard him eh... So be prepared." Lo whisper near my ear. A shiver run through my spine while I felt his hands tightened his hold at me.

"Idiot!"

******************************************************

"Why he's still alive!?" A young man screech angrily, as he throw a glass with water in the wall. It shatters into tiny pieces while the water soak the wall.

"Sir, we don't know why. But everybody who came after him were found dead." An older man state while trembling in fear.

"Then start knowing why and who killed them! You're so useless!!"

The older man ran out of the room, leaving the angry young man alone.

He is fuming with so much anger when he heard the news about Louis Caine Lexus, and learning that he's alive and well set him more in uncontrollable ramping rage.

He scream angrily while he start throwing things, scattering it all over his room. Still not satisfied he took his personal knife from his drawer and start slashing his pillows, then his bed. But its not enough, this building rage within him will not be completely sated until that man is still alive.