Chapter 6

Masha

"...Mother, why are you here..." Lo ask nervously, as he stand up in front of me. Completely shielding my body away from them.

And with trembling hands I shove my shirt back, straightening it while I compose myself.

But my face remains feverish, when I remember how Lo looked at me. As if he cares for me. And that won't be right because he didn't know me well and I'm not a part of his family.

Looking on his back as he talk back to his mother, I feel this weird feeling, assuring me that I'm safe with him and he won't let me get hurt. And its the same as before when he saw my body, as he suddenly hug me.

"Tsk, I heard you yell at Chris. I know that you can't fight yourself but please son, just a little bit of control okay.." His mother sigh, I slowly peek at them while I hold Lo's shirt.

His mother smile at me when she saw me but Kia just scoff at my way. Obviously she would do that.

I know that Kia didn't like me, especially after I won over her challenge yesterday. I might not look like it but I'm pretty good in memorizing things. Ater I read or saw something once I would never be able to forget it.

While Jess and Darrel are more nice towards me, but still they never stop teasing me. Like now, as they both look at me with mischievous smirk.

Those three are actually triplets, and they were adopted by Lo's mother when their parents died after a tragic accident.

Ms. Leny didn't say what kind of accident was it but I am sure that it is something hard for all of them.

Because after living with them for a week I can see how they treated with love and care the other members of their so called 'pack'.

A word that I have hard time understanding. I am not sure if its because I'm from a different country or race but they are obviously weird and strange.

There are some secrets within their family, and even though they might think that I'm oblivious to it all. I still feel that they're hiding something from me.

Although its nothing to do with me, it still brought some unpleasant feelings inside my chest. Like I'm not a part of them, that I didn't belong.

"Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! Lo, you just like to have sex with him!! Just tell us the truth!" Jess snickers, and I gasp out loud. I suddenly move away from Lo, my cheeks felt so hot, I'm sure they were completely red. While my heart begins to beat profusely inside my chest.

"...don't be stupid Jess.., I can never do that to a boy and especially to a child..." He snap back.

A jolt of pain shoot through me, I flinched too hard I almost fall on the ground.

I don't know why but my heart and stomach feels heavy as my head starts throbbing painfully.

Gripping my chest with my hand, I willed the pain to go away.

After a while Lo, turn at me. I wipe any emotions on my face, as look back at him blankly.

"Do you want to go back?" He ask.

I just gave him a nod, my lips can't move, like its been tightly zip by some unknown force.

--

I let myself submerge under the cold shower. Feeling the cold washed my worries away. Letting the sadness and loneliness that creeping inside my chest to completely be gone.

A day passed already after that incident but the pain is still there. And it doesn't help that Lo started avoiding me.

Maybe because he is grossed out by my body...