Chapter 11

Masha

Excruciating pain in my head is the first thing I notice when I opened my eyes. Slowly at first I tried to move my body, but to my dismay I can't. Because for some unknown reason I'm tightly tied on a chair. My hands are bounded by a rope, tied behind my back, as well as my foot and whole torso.

Suddenly my mind is assaulted by flashes of memories, from what happened to me when I'm about to go home.

Abruptly I look up, but grimaced when my head swirl from so much pain. Muffling my whimpers I slowly move my head and look around.

Messily strawn boxes are lying all over the floor and the whole place smells like sweat, waste and mold. The wall are dirty and some windows are completely shattered beyond repair. There's also a table on the far corner which to my horror are occupied by five men who are totally muscled and large with guns and riffles around them.

"So you're awake now.." A chill spread on my spine when I saw Shanna came in with a smug smirk on her face.

I tried to talk but a clothe is tightly wound up on my mouth stoping me from speaking out. And she might have notice my struggles because she just laugh mockingly while she walk over.

"I really don't know what Louis like about you.. Your just a brat. A boy. And to top it all a useless human.."

I cringe from her tone, but I become confused when her words registered on my mind. Human ? What does she mean?

"By the look on your face you might not know huh.. And he's saying that you're his mate.. How stupid.." She hissed. "Listen boy, Lo just like you because you're valuable to him as his mate. It doesn't mean that he loves you.. Someone like him would never and ever fall in love with the likes of you.."

My ears ring from the fierceness of her voice. Her every words are coated with so much hatred. Watching her face contort with so much hate and her anger for me. Her once gentle and angelic face completely change making it more evilly.

"He's really going to marry you, right?" A buff man states. Turning my head, I saw a middle aged man stands fro the table. And like the rest of the other men, he's also fully ripped and tall. But surprisingly, he's face is kind of familiar.

"Yes, don't worry about that." She snap back.

"Relax Missy, I'm just making sure. The boss just died because of your ridiculous plan before and I don't want to be shot on the head too." He shrugged nonchalantly, while he sat down again.

I grew rigid when I remembered his face, as sweat slowly form on my forehead. While my body trembles from so much excitement. I can't believe my luck. Who would've guess?

But I completely grew stiff when I remembered where am I. Honestly, why do they have to kidnapped me?

--

Louis

Entering my car, Josh abruptly starts the car. We didn't talk, and anyone can feel the there are intense air surrounding us.

While my mind is filled with different scenarios that can possibly happen to Masha, once I can't save him on time. "Why did this happened?" I snap through gritted teeth as I slam my hands on the armrest.

I felt Josh flinch when he feel the immense anger in my voice. "We didn't know what actually happened. But the warriors have been looking through the whole place where he was last seen."

"What the fuck had gone wrong?!" I groan frustratingly while I grip my hair tightly.

My heart is beating fast, as I grew more frustrated while we drove towards the pack house. Not to add that I can feel my wolf getting angry inside me, as he wanted to get out and look for our mate. We need him, safe by our side. And we won't hesitate to kill anyone who will hurt him!

Once we arrived I thrown the door open and jump out of the car. The others scamper away from fear when they saw me fuming with so much anger.

My mother, Darrel and Kia came out from the house and run toward us. Fear is evident on their faces andonce they saw me they become more nervous. Suddenly, my mother run over me and grip my arm. "Lo, we have another problem! It seems Jess have gone to look for him when he heard us talking about Masha.."

"What?!"

Kia starts to cry and Darien rubs her back. "He's guilty because he is the one who left Masha..to go with his friends.." Darrel sighed.

I huff, and rub my face. "It won't be good if Shanna capture Jess, things will become more complicated if she got a hold of him too. And rescuing both of them is not going to be easy."

"Then what are you saying? That we abandon our brother?! Is that huh, Lo! I know that we are not related by blood but your making it sound that we don't matter as long as your mate is safe! You're so cruel Lo!" Kia cry out, when she stood up and glare at me heatedly.

I stand up and put my hands on her shoulders. "I don't mean it like that! I just want to tell you that it won't be an easy fight for us."

"Then we're going with you! We can fight too, Masha and Jess need us!"

"Darrel..." I murmur completely tired.

"Please brother! " Kia beg, and I can't really say no. Seeing her eyes which is filled with so much desperation.

I sighed heavily. "Ugh, just don't be on the way... "

--

Masha

I'm on the middle of thinking how I can save myself without them noticing when the door suddenly thrown open. My breathing hitch when I saw Jess all bloodied and bruised while a guy shoved him on the dirty ground near me.

" Tsk, Tsk, Tsk! What's this, eh? " Shanna exclaimed as she stood up and stalk towards us with menacing eyes.

Jess tried to stand but it seems his whole body can't move."Shanna...you bitch..." he wheezed.

"Well, well... Jess Andrews Lexus .. It's a great honor for me to.. " she sneered and kick Jess on his stomach.." have.. " then to his back. "you here.." and spat at him. Jess starts to cough while clutching his stomach as he look up at her defiantly.

"Do you think brother will let you live once he heard about this!" he said between pants.

Shenna look down at him, her face starts to morph evilly while a smug grin form on her lips. "Yes he would, because if he didn't then he can say goodbye to the both of you.."

"Why you?!" Jess suddenly lunge at her but he's not strong enough on his feet as he wobble and fall.

Shenna just snicker at him, and pull his hair. I'm just watching them. Completely frozen on my sit. I'm shocked still as I watch how Shenna cruelly abuse Jess without any remorse. The men in the room sit quietly in the far corner, not even looking as if everything doesn't matter to them.

I've seen so many cruel thing in this world. Experienced it firsthand and survived. That's why I really didn't care for myself before, whether I live or die. However I am thrown to an unknown world, experienced kindness from other people and for the first time I start to care for others again, and even fall in love. That's why watching someone beat up Jess who I become attached with for this past few days makes my blood boil with so much anger.

I feel it in my veins, the rage within me that makes me known in the Underworld...

I clicked my tongue.. Che, I even want to capture that guy alive! I guess they're all gonna die eh... What a waste he's even have a million dollar on his head...

_______________________________________________