Chapter 31

Masha

"Kill me, monster. Like how you killed my brother." Lance voice is void by any emotions. While he look at us with hateful eyes. And I can't help but shiver from the intensity of his stares, almost as if he's killing Lo.

I know that I need to understand him but there's bubbling anger that blooming inside of my chest.

"I won't kill you." Everyone grew still, while our head snap at Lo. He look at me, and I don't know why but I felt I understand him.

I sighed and grin softly at him. Nevertheless, I am aware that he might be doing something he probably regret later on. But I can't really tell him what to do. He already made up his mind, and I do not have the right to stop him.

"Why?! Because you thought it will make me forgive you? To forget everything you've done?! You're so stupid Louis Caine Lexus, because the moment you remove this bind in me, I'm not going to hesitate to kill you and everyone you hold dear!"

I flinch when Lo's hold on my waist tightened, while he's teeth starts to grit from muffling his screams.

"Hah, I thought so, that will really affect you.. Then how about this, do you want to hear how I torture that boy in your arms. How I make him cry, scream and plead for me to stop?!!"

Louis growl loudly, while snarl at him and remove his hold at me as he gently shove me towards Josh. He lunge at Lance, and I can see Lance looking at him with a mocking smile.

My eyes turn to slit, while my body moves on its own. I fastly throw my whole body at Lo's back, making him stop when I wrap my arms around him.

"Stop it Lo, he doesn't deserve it.." I murmur.

Lo's body is shaking and I know that he really wanted to kill Lance. Thankfully I'm just on time to stop him. Because I'm sure that he will regret it later if he ever ended up killing the guy.

"Eh, is that it.. So boring. I thought you're gonna kill me, but you stop because this boy stop you? So pathetic.. "

Everyone is quiet even Mikee. But Lance never stop scrutinizing Louis, annoyingly.

"And guess what Lo, I never thought your a sadist. Because your so gentle with that boy now, but looking at those ugly scars on his back.. I realized that--" a loud bang echo. While Lance yelp in pain, Louis grip on me are much tighter while his body begin to trembles.

"Your so noisy." Mikee exclaimed with a blank look, while he walks toward Lance holding a gun. "Hmm, what now? Are you crying? Talk about being pathetic.."

Lance is on the floor whimpering from so much pain, and clutching his wounded leg.

Suddenly, Louis turn at Lance and I saw his eyes, looking down at Lance with a dangerous glint on it. I shudder. While my body trembles. He's angry. And more importantly he's wolf is about to go on rampage.

I didn't stop him this time when he walk over to Lance, I just followed behind him.

Lo crouch down in front of Lance, and I gasp when he forcefully yank his hair and lift his head.

"You don't have to tell me, I know what exactly you did to him." He murmur, through gritted teeth. And everyone gasp when he slam his head on the cemented floor with so much force that I'm sure he probaby cracked his skull. Then Lo yank his hair again, lifting Lance when he stood up.

"...monster..murderer.." Lance wheeze, while he move his shaking hand slowly towards Lo's hand forcing him to remove his hold at his hair. But Lo didn't budge while he drags him, forcing him to stand up.