Epilogue

THE COMBINED wolves of Louis Pack and Keanu's gently carried Dough out of the rear of the SUV, he already returned to his human form and resting peacefully. Masha paced at his side until Chris met him at the front porch, and Masha nodded to the older healer wearily, grateful it was over.

"He'll be fine," Chris assured him, and Masha tried to smile, too tired and cold to say anything. He was exhausted, and he swayed, but he stayed, waiting until all the injured wolfkin went past him into Chris cabin.

Warm, powerful arms came around his waist, and pulled him back to a firm chest. Masha sighed at the welcome heat, leaning on Louis in thanks.

"You saved him, my mate," Louis leaned down and whispered in his ear, kissing a sensitive spot on his neck. Masha shivered, though for a different reason. "Thank you, Masha. You saved so many lives today."

"So did you, my love," Masha twisted in Louis arms, and met his mate's dark gaze. "The Alpha King's would have killed the families here without hesitation, and they needed to be stopped. The wolves at the gates wouldn't have made it if you and your team hadn't gotten there in time to stop them."

"Many of our people were hurt," Louis said, frowning, unhappiness clouding the air around them. "This never should have happened. If I prepared my wolves for this instances.. If..."

"Never blame yourself for this! Never," Masha snapped. "This is all on them. The King turning his back on his people, and he is an evil man who will find justice under your fangs. None of this is your fault, and I never want to hear you say anything like that again!"

Louis blinked down at him, and Masha growled softly under his breath until his alpha gave him a small smile and a nod, leaning down to soothe him with a kiss. Masha opened his mouth, letting Louis inside, and he found himself wrapping his legs around Louis lean waist, big hands gripping his ass. He buried his hands in the bigger man's hair, the soft strands delightful to the touch, and the taste of Louis in his mouth made his stomach clench in need.

"Take it somewhere private, younglings," a woman called out, and Masha lifted his head from Louis lush lips to see Josh, Leny, Louis siblings and surprisingly Toni, -glad that he make it; all standing on the front porch smirking at them.

"I'll keep an eye on Dough and the others," Leny said, laughing.

"And The Alpha King isn't going anywhere," Leny added with a deep growl, her blue eyes intense. "The Council and the other Alpha Leaders will be here in a couple of hours; get some time in now, before explanations must be made to them."

Masha nodded, as did Louis, and his alpha carried him up the steps of the cabin and inside. Louis took the stairs, ignoring the werewolves loitering on the steps and in the front foyer.

Louis took them to the room they'd used before, kicking the door shut and lowering Masha to the bed on his back. Louis kept his legs open, and he settled between them. Big hands cupped his ass, kneading the flesh, and Masha all but purred, eager for the touch despite his exhaustion.

"I should let you rest," Louis murmured, placing kisses along his jawline. "You must be tired."

"I want you, my mate," Masha breathed, tilting his head, lifting his hips, needing more. Wanting it, desperately. "Please, I need you."

"Anything for you," Louis said, and he leaned down, and in record time they were both naked. Louis paused when he saw the bulge in Masha's underbelly and softly caress it. His unborn children and mate is finally safe, in his arms..

Then his hand search alongside the bed for his bag. Louis found the lube, and poured some onto his fingers.

Louis gently worked two fingers into Masha's ass, and he sighed, enjoying the sting. Louis fingers spread apart, opening Masha's hole, and he gasped, clutching to his alpha's shoulders and lifting his hips. Louis knelt above him, and Masha grabbed his knees and pulled them up and apart, trying to watch as Louis fingers moved in and out of his ass. The brush of his mate's hand over his rear, the heat of his large body so close was too much for Masha. Exhaustion was dragging at him, and yet his cock wasn't listening to the rest of him. He was hard and he ached, bobbing against his stomach as clear fluid pulsed in sticky streams from the flared head. Louis murmured in appreciation, his other hand coming to grip his hard length in his big hand, fingers expertly stroking. Masha moaned, and lifted to the touch, his cock growing harder and ass loosening with each wonderful thrust of his mate's fingers.