Chapter 28

Toni

"Uncle? Eh, what? How?"

"Toni, I never thought that you will be this slow after having a wolf as a mate eh. Where is the Toni that I knew?"

I frown, and look at Josh who is staring at me with a smirk and a raise brow. "Jeez, Uncle where did you heard about that anyway?"

"Are you forgetting that it's me the Great Devil. I know everything child.. But enough of that, you should hurry and gave back up to Masha... "

I let out a sigh and tightened my hold on my phone. "But we still don't know where to find him, Uncle?"

"Don't worry about it, I already sent the info in your email. Just check it."

"How about you Uncle, your not coming? You know that Masha is searching for you right?"

"I can't Toni.. A promise is a promise.. So for now I will remain in the shadow while I look after him. He's with someone he can truly trust now right? Everything will going to be okay. I know it will."

Then he hung up.

"Is it okay now?" Josh suddenly asked as he wrap his arms around my waist.

"Yes, let's go and tell Louis. We need to go and save Masha."

--

Louis

My wolf is excited when we start running over the woods. A lot happened, and I already missed my mate. But now just a little more, I can finally see him, touch him and kissed him.

In though there is a twinge in my hurt, letting me know that he might be okay, I'm still sure that he is still alive. After all, I can hear hi voice calling my name.

However, the hate that I felt for Lance Knight can not dissipate. As it continue to grow, every steps that I make while I grew near him. I'm angry at him, for kidnapping my mate, for torturing him, for hurting him. Masha doesn't deserve his hate, and that should be me.

Nevertheless, I know that when the times come I won't ever stop my wolf in shredding that human into pieces. And I'm aware that I'm not the one who feel like this. All of my pack me members have this dark look in their faces when we finally find Masha's location.

He is after all their Luna. And being mated with me, they also felt the pain that he is experiencing. It might not like mine, but they knew that they hurt him. And now, they are marching with me seeking for their blood.

Lance Knight won't see it coming. He shouldn't took what's mine. Because I'm going to make sure that he won't be alive after tonight.

'Are we still far?' I suddenly asked Josh through the pack link.

'Just a little more, Alpha..'

I didn't reply back, as I only speed up. The trees around me become a blur while I run faster than ever.

'Masha, just hang in there I'm coming...'

--

Masha

At long last Lance finally stop, then he go out with his butler leaving me behind with Shanna. Silence engulf as, and for once I didn't heard her speak. But I suddenly grew tense when she stood up and walk over me.

"Just relax boy, I'm not going to hurt you." She said quietly.

Turning directly at her eyes, I am in shocked when I saw her look at me differently. As if she's sorry. And that is something I am not expecting to see. But I flinch when I felt a cold sting prick my arm, while fear suddenly creep in me when I saw her injecting me with some drug, that I do not know of.