Chapter 5

Louis

"So you're going to mate with him?" Josh suddenly exclaim when he came inside my office.

I quirk my brows at him, as I look up and drop the documents I've been reading. Leaning back on my chair, I removed my glasses and rub the bridge of my nose.

"I can't say anything on that matter, after all he's still a child. I know that he's my mate, and I can't imagine myself letting him go. I guess I need him, not just because he's my mate but because he completes me. And for mating him...I guess its still too early for hi---"

Loud booming laughter thunder around the room. Snapping my gaze towards Josh, I saw him crouched down, laughing like a maniac while pounding the tiled floor.

"And what's funny?!" I sneered angrily at him.

He stop laughing and jump on his feet, "You should have seen your face Lo, Oh God! Just remembering your face, when you said those words will make anyone laugh on how ridiculous you are.."

I huff, and glare at him. "You're the one who ask, I just answered seriously."

Suddenly his face become formal, as he sit down on the chair in front of my desk. "Well, I guess its nice that you finally find your mate. At least I can finally relax.."

I shrugged my shoulders at him, then a second later the voice of my secretary rang all over the room. "Mr. Lexus, Mr. Keath is already here."

Pressing the red button, "Okay let him in." I ordered.

Josh stare at me inquisitively. But I didn't say anything as I stood up and walk over the filing cabinets. Taking a brown folder, I came back on my table and sat down.

After a while the door in my office opened, revealing a man in his mid thirties wearing a navy blue polo and black slacks. Like Josh, he also has a muscled body but much shorter by a couple of inches. With long straight black hair, slim pointy nose, cold dark brown eyes and thin pale pinkish lips.

"Alpha..." He said and nod his head at me for recognition but he become rigid when he saw Josh.

I lift my brow at them, then to my surprise Josh suddenly stood up and walk out the room. Drifting my eyes back at Rey Keath, I saw him biting his nails nervously.

''Don't tell me you're having problems again?" I ask incredulously.

He sigh, and lean on his chair. ''Its his fault for being a jealous freak..''

''You know Josh right, and for Godsake Rey he is you're mate so you can't expect him not to be jealous because as werewolves, its on our nature to be possessive with our mates.''

Rey drop his gaze and start fiddling his fingers. ''Oh well, just talk with him okay. Because I called you here not to talk about your love life, here..'' I start and gave him the folder. ''I want you to find this man, as soon as possible.''

*******************************

Josh

I am angry, and I have every right to. Seeing your mate flirt with another person will make anyone angry, werewolf or not.

We mated for almost a year now, but he's still the same. I don't know if he really understands our relationship. And honestly I am already at my limit. My wolf is howling sadly inside of me, feeling my pain as our mate continue brushing us off.

And even though I know I need to fight for him as what my wolf wanted me to....the human part of me already gave up.

''We need to talk..'' Rey said when he suddenly storm inside my office.