Chapter 30

Masha

I gulp when I saw him looking at me angrily. Then the next thing I knew I'm in his arms, while he shove Mikee away and drag me with him. He's quiet while he stir me in a vacant room. Pushing me inside as he close the door loudly and locked it.

"Who is he to you?" He snarl while his back is on me.

I frown. "What do you mean Lo?" I murmur quietly.

Then he suddenly face me, and I gulp shakily when I saw him gritting his teeth while his body is shaking.

"I ask you Masha? Are you close with that boy? What is he to you? Your past lover?!"

My eyes grew wide while and look at him incredously. "What are you thinking?! He's just my friend!" I yelled, furiously.

Suddenly I yelp from pain when he grab and pull my body near him. His warm arms wrapped around me tightly, while his body is still shaking.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to get angry.. I'm just jealous when I saw him touching you.."

"Idiot! He's only helping me in putting medicine on my wounds.."

He suddenly pull away and worriedly scan my naked torso. "Oh God, baby are you okay?!"

I smile at him sheepishly and hug his waist. "I am, don't worry about that. Shanna gave me some morphine and Mikee already clean my wounds.."

"I'm really stupid, for being so hardheaded. Look at what I've done, I stupidly forgot to search for you first and make sure that your okay."

I giggle softly while I nuzzle my face on his chest, but I blush hard when I feel his naked flesh hit my cheeks. Pulling away a little, heat start to rise on my face when I saw his naked chest, while a short is the only clothing that he is wearing. My eyes dilated while I rake my eyes all over his ripped muscles.

"Please baby, stop looking at me like that.. I might forgot that your hurt, and pounce you.." His husky voice sent shivers through my spine while I look at him bashfully.

"Louis...."

--

Louis

I know I shoudn't do it. But I'm really tempted to. His so fucking adorable looking at me with cute redish tints on his cheeks.

I know that I'm affecting him, but still its unfair to me to tease him like this. "Come here baby.."

He frown, but still walk over me. Smirking slightly, I pull his small form in my chest and wrap my hands on his slender waist.

"Lo, let me go!" He sttutter out.

Leaning down, I intentionally brush my tongue over his earlobes before I whisper. "Are you sure you want me to let you go hmm, Mash.."

A long moan came from his cute little mouth as he arch his back. "Idiot! Don't call me that!"

Teasingly, I slowly drag my hands over his sides down to his bubbly butt and begin massaging it with my hands, and making sure that I lift his body on the process and graze his front with mine.

"Eh, but you love it the last time I called you that.."

Masha starts breathing hard while his hands are clutching my arms. "Ugh, stupid that's when...Lo, don't! No...not there.. Please don't touch that!"

I almost came, when he start to wiggle from my touch. He is a sight to see.. So erotic, and very tempting.

"You know guys, I'm really not in the mood to watch some gay porn right now. So can you please stop for a while."

Masha scream so loud, while he kick me hard as he fall hard on his bum. My mouth is open while my jaw drop on the ground, as I look at the boy who's name is Mikee looking at us with bored eyes.

"Ehem! Sorry about that, I just wanna tell you guys that the others are searching for you, it seems that Lance woke up."

"Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!" Masha murmur frantically while he cover his eyes, as he slumped on the ground with shaking body.

Sighing, and glaring at the boy who is to my total irritation is still there standing, with a mocking smile and watching me annoyingly.

"You know kid, you can go back and tell them that we are coming.. I just need to talk to my mate!" I can't help but feel hostile on the boy, because for some apparent reason I really hate him for the first time that I saw him.

He lift his brow at me, and salute with a smug grin. "Okay, old man!" He shouted, and walk away while whistling.

I shook my head at him and trudge towards Masha. Crouching down, I put my hands on his shoulders and rub him soothingly. "Come on baby, he's not here anymore. Everything is fine now.. And we really need to go, everybody's waiting."

He slowly lift his head and look at me tearfully. And I'm not surprised when he suddenly throw himself at my arms, while he start sniffling. "Its so embarrassing, Lo. And knowing that Mikee, he's gonna tease me about this later.." He whimper.

I chuckle and hug him tightly.

"Its not funny Lo!"

"But I'm not saying that it is.."

"Then why are you laughing?!"

"Because your so cute Masha..My cute little mate.." His cheeks become painted with an adorable shade of red as he pout at me.

"I'm not cute! I'm handsome because I'm a guy!" He pout, while stomping his foot cutely.

I snicker and lift him into my arms, "Maybe after a year or two, when we are finally married.." I murmur while I kiss his cute little nose. "But for now, you're my cute little Masha.."

A grin form into his lips while his eyes twinkle when he looked at the ring on his left hand, which I'm thankful didn't get lost. "Okay, but when that times come I won't let you call me cute anymore."

As if I will do that.. after all I think Masha will still be cute even though his hair is greying already. I thought cheekily, but I just nod at him. At least for now, I'm going to do as he says. To spoil him up to his heart content.

"Yohoo guys! Get moving!!"

Something inside me snap, while a loud growl bubble from my mouth as I snarl angrily at the boy standing on the doorway.

"Woah! So scary!"

"Mikee!!"

I think I won't mind killing him, even though he is a human...

Yeah definitely...

__________________________________________