Chapter 38

Liam

I can feel my body growing anxious as I fidget on the soft couch that I'm sitting on.

Looking, on this luxurious room makes me so fucking nervous. Thinking that I might break something. God, why the hell their place is full of expensive furnitures, anyway...

Man, on the mountains our pack house is made by wood. Even the chairs and other furnitures are made of woods and other materials that we got from the forest.

Not this silly things..around me..

Jee, I already miss my brother, Keanu. I came here with him and the other pack warriors, but we know that it won't be good if the Alpha of this pack sees us all entering their territory uninvited so I left him behind and the others in a cave not far from here.

Thinking back on the true reason why we came here, I'm really hoping that we find what we've been searching for. Because, I knew that I already miss being on the wild. On the mountains, far from humans and other stupid packs..

Besides its more fun leaving on the forest. And that's what I can not understand why the other packs wanted to leave the mountains and live near the civilizations. More so, to be with humans..

Humans are naturally greedy and selfish. I know, I don't have the right to scrutinize and judge them. But after what we've experienced on humans hands before. You can't blame me nor my pack members to be wary of their kind.

Then all of a sudden, I feel a very intimidating auras behind me. Turning around, I saw four old man came in and sat down in front of me.

They didn't say a word, and quite honest its creepy.

I mean, sitting here while they study me like I'm a new kind of specie is very unnerving. Almost like I can't breath properly. As if there is a growing wall around me, making me dizzy and pant heavily. Breathing seems grew hard, while I begin to suffocate.

"Alpha Liam, of the Crescent Moon Pack..." A powerful voice snap me from my growing discomfort.

Exhaling a mouthful of air, I turn my head around. I become still, and my mind seems grew numb. There in front of me is a young boy tightly holding to a tall and powerful man's waist.

The man's aura is stronger than I would ever imagined. I can even feel my wolf whining inside me as we felt his gaze, which is burning a hole on my head.

He's tall and ripped. Towering over my 6'7 height. Intimidating and powerful. A man with a handsome face, although I knew that he can pummel me into the ground if he wanted to..

The Alpha of Crimson Fang Pack, Louis Caine Lexus. One of the strongest Alpha known to the werewolf society.

However, he's not what I'm surprised to see. The boy holding to him is someone I'm not expecting. Long red hair, doe violet eyes and face that looks so familiar.

He almost looks like, 'Keanu'...

"Impossible..."

------

Keanu

Its been an hour already, since my younger brother were gone. I'm getting anxious and afraid to what might probably happened to him. I'm aware that its not good for us to come down here and expose ourselves.

But I insist in coming here. Hoping that we found answers to many questions that we have. Knowing that the Alpha Lexus has a human mate, there is a probability that he can gave the answer we've been hoping to find.