Chapter 36

Louis

"Half Elder..." My world stop moving while I gape at the old man in front of me with an open mouth, when I heard those words.

Everything doesn't make sense, anymore. "How? What?! That's impossible!" I thunder, while I suddenly stand up and face them defiantly.

Elder Rook, just shake his head and sigh tiredly. "I don't want to believe it too." He exclaimed.

"Then, why are implying that he is an Elder? Or a werewolf on that matter?! That's impossible! If he is indeed a werewolf, then I should have known that since the first time that we met!"

I'm on the verge of punching the old man as I ball my fist on my sides, as I glared at their group who have calm faces, while looking at me.

"I see..it might be possible if he is indeed an elder.." My head whip on my side and look at my mother with bewildered look. Not truly believing that she just said that.

"Mom, what are you saying?" I stammer and step back, while my body begins to tremble. "What do you mean?!"

Mom look at me, with an exhausted face. Then after a while she puff a mouthful of air and lean back on the couch.

"Being an elder, doesn't mean you have to be a werewolf. Sometimes, they live as a normal human until a sudden event force their Elder Blood to took hold of their body. Awakening their werewolf side, especially the Elder Powers that they have. And for Masha it probably took place when he suddenly died a while ago, because his human body can not hold the changes in being pregnant with your children.."

I blink my eyes, and blink it again. I open my mouth to speak but I don't know why but the words can't came out, while my mind seems to turn blank.

I wobble on my feet and lowly sat back down. I brought my trembling hands and brush my hair, "Impossible..." I murmur.

But then my mind, came into realization when I remembered my Mom's words. "How did you know that, mom?"

Her expression turn sour, while the old men become stiff in their sits. "Wait, wait a minute.. Is there something you're not telling me??"

An uncomfortable silence envelope the whole room, while doubts and suspicion bloom inside my chest. And I am starting to believe that something is really going on with all of them.. Seeing my mother begins to fidget nervously on her sit while the Elders look at her, as if they're asking permission from her.

I lift my brows and cross my arms in front of my chest with an annoyed look. "Are you gonna tell me what's really going on, or we just going to wait here till Christmas??!"

"Ugh, okay..okay.." Mom sighed defeatedly, and look directly in my eyes. "Sit down and listen carefully, Louis. Because I'm only going to explain it once. And even though it might change your opinion about our family, I still want you to believe us. And have faith us, especially to your father. Because we just want what's best for you.."

I quirk my brows, while I grew more confused than ever. "..okay?"

"Well son, our family.. The Lexus Family were a descendants of the First Werewolf that came into existence. Giving us the--"

"Wait, wait.. Mom, please stop for a minute okay?" I suddenly stood up and cut her off from talking. Making her glare at me, but I just shrugged it off. Although, I know that I'm going to get a punishment from her later. "Don't tell me, the one you wanted to tell me about is the fact that Elders are actually came from our family?"

She scrunched her nose, and look at me with questioning eyes. "How the hell did you know that?!"

"Umm, because Dad told me??"