Chapter 26

Masha

"So how is it?" Toni asked with a smirk as he tilt his head at me.

My cheeks heat up, while I grab my hot chocolate and take a sip. We've gone to Starbucks for a coffee, because as what Toni said I need to unwind and relax. But as what I thought he just want to asked me about what happened to me and Lo.

Its been a week already since the night we mated but Louis never touched me again. I don't know what his problem is but I'm getting irritated by his cold demeanor, so once Toni invited me to go out I didn't hesitate to come with him.

"You don't have to ask me, just do it with Josh then you will know.." I cheekily snap back, earning a scoffed from him.

Sighing I can't help but be envious with him and Josh. They become attached with each other already, and Josh never let Toni get out of his sight that's why I'm getting anxious with him, knowing that we didn't get any permission when we came here.

"Jeez Masha, you're becoming such a sarcastic now huh.." He retort but he suddenly knitted his brows and peer at my face closely. "What's wrong with you?"

I move my eyes away from his calculating one's. And let it drop on my lap. "Nothing..."

Toni suddenly bring his fingers on my chin and lift it up, letting my eyes stare directly at his. "Its nothing if you're being like this. Fuck that moron! Did he do something to you?! Don't tell me he force you?!"

"No! God, no Toni..." I whisper yell at him and shook my head. "Its just he's avoiding me, and I don't know why??"

My eyes started to water as I drop my gaze while Toni remove his fingers from my chin.

"Oh... I see.." He giggle. Snapping my head at him, I saw him holding his stomach as he laugh quietly.

"What's funny?!" I huff, annoyed.

He shake his head and lean on his chair while he bring his eyes at me, which is full of mischief. "That guy might be feeling guilty for marking you this early.. Not to add that he must be feeling horny all the time, he's an Alpha afterall.. And honestly I didn't see-- hey what's that?"

I look back at him and saw him staring at my left hand with curious eyes.

I blush when I saw the ring that Lo gave me that night. "Lo gave at me.." I bashfully reply.

Silence envelope us, when Toni suddenly stop talking. Glancing back at him, I almost scream when I saw him looking at me wierdly as he lean down at me with a predatory look on his eyes.

"Don't tell me that stupid, idiot purpose to you?!" He screeches loudly, making the other people look at us.

"Shh! Don't be so loud Toni..." I whisper at him while I cover his mouth as I look around the place, with red face.

When the others remove their eyes at us, I remove my hands at Toni's mouth but I gulp when he looks at me evilly.

"But Masha, this people will learn the truth about you anyways.. Considering that your fiancee is Louis Caine Lexus.. He's pretty famous you know.."

I sigh and brush my fingers on my hair. "I know that already.. But its still far ahead, I'm gonna think about that when the times come, for now we should go back first before Josh kill me.."

He roll his eyes but stand up. "Yeah, yeah.."

I chuckle from his ridiculousness and walk behind him towards his car but someone suddenly bump at me, making me drop my wallet. Crouching down, I jolt when a sharp pain prick my neck.