Chapter Fifty-One

Warning!

Smut/mature content down below. If you're uncomfortable, please skip this chapter.

Long-ish chapter, my loves.

Enjoy! ♡︎

—————————

Silky bedsheets wrinkled under moving bodies, pants and moans fleeing lips and filling the dark bedroom. The sun was gone, leaving complete darkness inside their bedroom. The pale moon shone through the thin slits of the curtains draping over the windows, leaving off a faint glow.

Lips were connected, tongues thrusting inside mouths and tasting every inch of the cavern, wanting to leave nothing untouched. Mouths broke apart when oxygen became a dire need, only for lips to connect to Jungkook's bare torso, painting hickeys along the honey-toned canvas.

Breathy moans tumbled from Jungkook's lips, feeling the heat build up inside of him as Taehyung's lips and tongue wandered lower and lower down his toned abs. He leaned back on his knees, eyes racking over Jungkook's physique as he admired the masterpiece he had created with just his mouth.

A wandering bottom lip was clamped between teeth, unable to look away from the boy's marked body. He brought his hands up, running them up and down his toned abs as he began to hover over the youngest again.

Dipping down, he connected their mouths in a much slower and much more passionate kiss. Eyes fluttered closed as Jungkook brought his hands up and entangled his fingers in the alpha's silvery blond locks, tugging gently on the silky strands and getting a rise out of the older.

Hips began to roll fluidly, grinding their growing and clothed elections together. It had their heads spinning from the amount of desire that was clouding their vision, the heat building up in their stomachs and the headiness just by a kiss.

The older had his shirt on, while Jungkook had discarded his before Taehyung had entered the bedroom. Pants tightened around thighs, making it almost painful as Taehyung continued to roll his hips against Jungkook's.

The need to have Taehyung inside of him was only growing stronger, his fingers gripping the alpha's silvery blond strands tightening as his moans grew a little louder. Music could be heard from downstairs, the loud thumps vibrating the walls, the only thing drowning out the couple's sinful noises from being heard by everyone within the house.

With lips hovering by the boy's ear, Taehyung let out long, throaty moan that had Jungkook only needing more, lifting his hips off the bed and seeking more friction. Desire pooled in his stomach, fingers gripping onto the silky blond strands of Taehyung's hair harder, eliciting hisses from the alpha.

There was a slight sting invading his scalp from the pulling and tugging of his hair, and it had him taking Jungkook's hands and pinning them above his head, lacing their fingers as he rolled his hips a little faster, wanting more of a reaction from the boy than what he was getting.

Moans ripped from Jungkook's throat, the erotic and sinful sounds filling the room and causing more desire to pool in Taehyung's stomach, feeling the red lust crawl up his spine and take over every inch of his body.

Little beads of sweat were gathering on the boy's forehead, bangs sticking to his skin as Taehyung continued to thrust against his pelvis. Another heat wave crashed over him, and he felt like he was being lit on fire again, which had him whining at the burning sensation.