your wedding day

{Edited}

My P.O.V

It was your wedding day and you couldn't stop pacing the beautiful marble floor of your brides holding room. As more thoughts of someone or something ruining the best day of your life popped into your head you started to bite at your nails. "Y/N stop pacing! Your making ME nervous!" Your best friend/Brides mate yelled at you in a joking matter.
"I'm sorry it's just-" You started but was cut off by your best friend. "Listen, Do you love this guy?" She asked seriously. "Of course!" You yelled, what kind of question was that. "Well that's all that matters right?" She asked giving you a reassuring smile. "Yeah, I guess." You smiled back. "Okay now I gotta go get in position." She said giving you a quick hug you before leaving. You turned to look into the full-body mirror . Your beautiful white fluffy dress made you feel hot and not the 'Hey , your hot wanna make out?' kind of hot. Your (h/c) hair was pinned back into a bun so it wouldn't be in the way when you walked down the aisle. When the music from the piano started playing you knew there was no turning back now . You walked out of the holding room to see your dad. "Y/N you ready?" He asked with a small smile. "I think so yeah." You mumbled catching cold feet . Your dad handed you the bouquet and you both linked an arm together. "Lets do this." You smiled sounding like The Terminator . You and Your dad walked down the Aisle . Your heart felt as if it were going to explode. 'You can do this Y/N' You repeated in your head over and over again . As you made it to the altar you thought you were going to fall until you looked into Lucifer eyes 'Yes I can do this as long as he's by my side'
Ⓢⓚⓘⓟⓢ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓟⓡⓘⓔⓢⓣ ⓢⓟⓔⓔⓒⓗ

"Do you take Y/N to be your lovely wedded wife?" The priest asked Lucifer with shakey hands. "I do." He answered smiling at you with no hesitation in his voice.

"Do you take Lucifer to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The priest asked frowning upon the name.

"I do." You smiled back at Lucifer.

"You may now kiss the bride."

Your lips met Lucifer's and you could swear it felt as if you kissed for the first time . It had felt as if time had stopped...just for you the two of you

Want a part two?

A/N: oh whats this an update...okay I'm sorry it took so long, I honestly have no excuse this time anyway I hope you liked it
Comment if you want a part two