Is It to Late?

A/N: snjsakkalala I haven't updated in years (Month's actually XD) Well Heres a short update and have you guys heard hello By Adele? Like that song inspired this chapter and that song is so deep.

{Edited}

Lucifers P.O.V

I fucked up bad. She's Not answering her phone. What if something bad happened to her? It's all My fault If I wasn't such a dick she would still be here lying in My arms telling me about her day or telling me about her problems. Normally I hated when people ranted about they're problems but For Y/N I made an exception. I love that small, fragile, weak, pathetic Human so fucking much. "I'm sorry Sire But there's Nothing on Y/N, It's like she vanished." The demon Whispered looking down. "Keep looking until you find her , No one will rest until my wife is by my side." I hissed out in agony. "Yes sire." The demon , Who's name I have yet to learn, ran off. I sighed before sitting down on my throne. I pulled out my phone and looked at the picture of me and Y/N.

Y/N was on my lap smiling like the ball of light she is and I sat there on a park bench staring at her with so much love in my eyes. "I'm sorry." I whispered knowing it was My fault. I pushed her to far away . I guess everyone has a limit before they give up and She had just reached that limit. "We will be together again My love, I swear on My Damned soul we shall." I muttered blinking back tears. I need a distraction from her, I'm the devil for fucks sake. I'm not supposed to fall for a human , there a billions like her, No theres not. I mentally fought with myself until deciding I should let her go. I snapped My Fingers and In walked Ruby. Her hair was curly and She wore Jeans , a button up white shirt and some high heel boots. "Distract Me from my true feelings ." I demanded bluntly and immediately Ruby climbed onto my lap . Her lips met mine and I kissed back , but not even half-heartedly .

A/N: said it was short sorry XD