Books = Tears

A/N: WARNING:
IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE NOTEBOOK AND PLAN ON DOING SO DON'T READ THIS CHAPTER IT CONTAINS SPOILERS
.
.
.
My P.O.V

You layed flat on your stomach on the bed. You sniffed softly as You continued reading the story. "Oh My god. No No No." You began to cry harder . You sobbed slamming the book shut as You sat up and curled into a ball . Lucifer quickly ran into the room "What happened!?" He yelled worried. You pointed to the book "Evil." You hissed .

He sighed walking over to You . He picked You up and layed You on his lap. "What happened?" He sighed kissing Your head. "First he was telling her The Story of how they first met and-and *sniff* They fell asleep together but then  next a nurse comes in but they- *Sobs* They died together in they're sleep." You whimpered sobbing. "You always do this." Lucifer sighs brushing your hair out of your face "Do what?" You questioned sniffing looking up at him with curious eyes ."You always get attached to fictional characters." He huffs softly making his chest move  a little "They are not fictional, It was based on a true story." You pouted crossing your arms over your chest. He playfully rolled his eyes kissing your nose . "Don't ever cry again." He says looking into your eyes "Why?" You ask looking back . "Because your to beautiful to cry." He says softly rubbing your tear stained cheek. There was a moment of silence until you pushed him making the both of you fall "You cheesy bastard!" You snickered. He quickly leaned up and kissed you "I'm only cheesy for you My dear." He mumbled against your lips making you giggle because of the vibration. "I want ice." You smiled pulling away. "Lets get some ice cream then." He smiled .

A/N: this is by far my worst chapter ever \_*~*_/ . But its an update Hoped you liked . And I saw sinister 2. ^~^ I can tell who's gonna be sleeping with a cross and the lights on for the rest of her like , This gal! :D
~XOXO