Agent Y/L/N part 1

A/N: inspired by the song writings on the wall feat in the movie Spectre

Your P.O.V

"Ah Ms. Y/L/N , Is by far the best we have, She'll get it done." Captain Sam Winchester stated and our second in command, Dean Winchester, snorted rolling his eyes. "Yeah and so is Bullwinkle the moose." Dean chuckled along with other
candidates. Sam shook his head not very fond of his brother at the moment. "Says the Man-Whore who drinks his Emotions and life away." I shot back glaring at the short man. "Says the bitch who can't even get a decent fuc-" Dean started but was cut off by his brother. "Captain, Y/L/N , Enough! Your acting like children! Can we please do our job!? after that job is done I don't care what you do! As long as the job gets done and done right!" Sam yelled using his loud and deep voice {A/N: ❤ that voice is sexy asf} "but she started it." Dean said childishly causing me to roll my eyes. "Well I'm finishing it ." Sam glared (which is rare) causing Dean to shut his mouth. I shuffled back a giggle because god I love seeing Dean get in trouble. Sam stood to his feet before walking over to the smart boad and turning it on. "This man right here is a con-artist. He's smart, he moves quickly and he's good at what he does." Sam said as he pointed his finger at the guy on the smart board. He looked so familiar and yet I honestly have never met this man. "Who ever is the first to find this man , can go home and they don't have to come back." Sam said and I couldn't help but smirk because I know I'm going to find him first. Everyone here has a special ability, weather its supernatural or normal. I have the ability of tracking people and this person seems like a piece of cake to track.

"Okay , You are all dismissed." Sam said after I zoned out. I quickly got up and was the first to the door. Once I was out of small meeting room I ran straight to my station. I grabbed my coat and keys before running, Literally, out of the building.

A/N: It's short Ik I'm kinda pissed at the moment and it's giving me writers block, also I just posted that X reader story