You Da one

A/N: What up song reference. Its been a while since I did a song themed imagine so Yeah enjoy

Song: You da one by Rihanna

My P.O.V

You giggled as Lucifer slipped his hands up your side and tickled you. "Give it up!" He smiled as He continued tickling you "Never! Ahaha!" You laughed not being able to breath . He started tickling you everywhere . "Fine!" You laughed at the top of your lungs . He stopped , Waiting . "I'll give it to you after a Kiss." You smiled a big goofy smile as your vocie was teasing. He made a thinking face before leaning down and slowly he kissing you. You smirked into the kiss as he held your hips and you wrapped your arms around his neck while standing on your tippy toes. He smiled at the height differences. He liked the fact that you were shorter than him which he found just adorable.The kiss made you think about your first kiss with Lucifer. Your first kiss wasn't so adorable but it was pretty funny .

~~~Flash back thingy~~~

You stood outside the huge house each time your hand came close to the door bell self doubt clouded your minded . With a sigh you decided to knock . As soon as your hand made contact with the wooden surface it flung open, Hitting you in the face. "Fuck!" You groaned holding your nose as you fell back "Y/N?" Lucifers eyes went wide as he saw you . He immediately helped you up . "Are You okay ?" He asked concerned. You nodded "Why were you in front of my door?" He asked trying not to laugh . You ignored the rain as you thought of what to say. "I-Um -I should go." You said turning to walk away but you slipped in the mud. Grabbing the nearest thing you pulled Lucifer down with you. Your hair and entire back was covered in mud . Your eyes closed tightly, Lucifers lips on yours. Neither of you moved. Your lips stayed on one anothers for 3 seconds until Lucifer started to move his lips against Yours . You mocked his actions of course. Not minding the mud or rain the two of you slowly kissed in the rain. Aww so cute right ? Wrong -_- the next day you caught the worst cold you ever got in your life but Lucifer was there by your side taking care of your every need.

~~~The end of flash back ~~~
You pulled away from the kiss "Yeet!" You giggled running for the stairs. "Just give me the damn remote." He whined. "Nope." You giggled. He quickly appeared in front of you . He grabbed you and threw you over his shoulder. "Your gonna pay for that." He smirked carrying you to the bedroom . He layed you on the bed. You bit your lip "I bet I will." With that Lucifer shut the door.

A/N: little freaks ;) I'm going to sleep guys good night/ morning. It's 3:28Am where I am What time is it where you are? Oh and don't forget request are OPEN guys.