Family

A/N: Okay I'm back to my normal updating schedule (Most Wednesdays) and Let me say I felt so guilty for the last chapter XD so I'm gonna make a part three and this one may have a happy ending, I don't know I'm typing as I go XD .

2 Years later

My P.O.V

"ADAM MILLIGAN COME HELP ME WITH YOUR STEP CHILD YOU SON OF A BUMBLE BEE!" You screamed at the top of your lungs as you held your two year old daughter with out stretched arms.
"Bumble Bee ? Really babe?" Adam chuckled jogging down the stairs. "Yes , Lilly is already starting to repeat me." You sighed rolling your eyes, you loved the blonde headed , blue eyed girl but that didn't mean that sometimes you didn't want to choke her. Adam walked over to her and took her from your arms . "Get some sleep babe , I got this little monster." He chuckled tickling her and she started laughing and squealing. You giggled before kissing adams lips quickly and heading upstairs. Tiredly you fell onto your bed and curled into a ball before drifting off to sleep.

Lucifer stood at the edge of your bed and as soon as you saw him you screamed and fell off . "What are you d-do you want?" You stuttered out not in fear but in shock . "I'm here to see how your doing, It looks like your doing fine , Loving husband, beautiful daughter, Guess you really didn't need me." He mumbled the last part . When he said daughter you instantly felt a pag at heart . You couldn't keep this secret any longer or else you'd go insane. "She's yours ." You quickly said hoping he wouldn't catch on but he did. "What?" He asked just wanting to clarify what he just heard. "Please don't make me repeat Myself." You sighed covering your face. Now for the sake of your daughter you must push your personal hatred to the side and some how work out this fucked up relationship because family is family.

A/N : so y'all didn't get back together, Your married to Adam and you have a daughter by Lucfier, Why don't you have your own t show XD Keeping up with the Y/L/Ns. I know this chapter was short and sucked but *Deans voice* cram it with walnuts ugly Jk jk