Do it again (Au)

A/N: Song themed and slight foreplay

Song: Do it again by Pia Mia

Your P.O.V

What am I doing here? I asked myself as I observe people 'dancing' with or rather on each other with some type of alcohol or drug in their hands. "Hey Y/n/n, you made it."Sam Winchester slurred happily and I can't help the shit eating grin. I find myself blushing for what so ever reason I don't know. "It-It-It wasn't a problem." I stuttered out trying not to get lost in his big forest green eyes. Ugh, can I be more obvious! "Hey, loosen up." He gives this deep raspy chuckle that does things that just shouldn't fucking be done to the human body. Sam passes me a red cup with what I assume is beer and the action is followed by him sliding a little white pill into my hand. "What is this?" I asked my expression clueless. "Just swallow it and cut loose." He slurs once more before taking a sip from his own red plastic cup. I hesitantly swallow the pill before sipping the beer. "Now will you tell me what it was?" I ask cringing at the taste of the beer. I watch as he shrugs "I think it was something called Molly?" He looks to me as if I had the answer before he's shrugging again. I mentally groaned , did this idiot actually give me Molly? With newfound irritation, I roll my eyes wondering off. I end up in the cramped living room sitting on the sofa with about five others. I felt fine, until a few minutes passed and I started seeing shit. I looked to the left of the room to see a dancing pizza and my eyes widened slightly as I shake my head and look down at y hands only to see I have six fingers on one hand. When I look back up it was this god I mean guy. He was beautiful. I just wanted to run my fingers through his blonde fluff hair while my other hand Romed his toned chest. He wore a tight fitting white shirt along with some black jeans and some black & white Jordons . His blue eyes lit up with every sip he took from his drink and his jawline flexed with every sallow. I bite My lip as his eyes met mine. He set his drink down and made his way over to me. He sat in the empty next to me with a smile. Hey I've seen him around campus. "Hi I'm Lucifer but You can call me Luci." He winked and I let out a small chuckle "We'll I'm Y/N but you can call me your next girlfriend." I winked back.

1 hour later~

I found myself on top of Lucifer, Our lips against one anothers in a sloppy, Rough , Lustful kiss . After an hour of talking, I kissed Lucifer and he kissed back before leading me upstairs to this empty room. Lucifer grinded his crotch against mine causing me to moan and him to groan. He rolled us over so he was on top "I want to fuck you so bad." He growled into my ear. "Than do it." I moaned at his words. His hands traveled down to my thight skinny jeans. I bite my lip watching in a daze. He pulled off my jeans along with my black laced panties and he smirked . I close my eyes still biting my lip. I gasp and moan at the sudden feeling of something filling my hole. I opened my eyes to see Lucifer had entered 4 fingers in me . I moan as he moved in and out slowly . "Fuck Lucifer." I whimpered as he moved his fingers deeper , hitting my G-spot. He smirked thrusting his fingers in harder and deeper making me moan in pleasure. As he continued this process I quickly became a moaning mess. I never felt this pleased before and he's only using his fingers! I moaned throwing my head back even more , feeling close. "Luci I'm close." I whimpered not wanting to stop . "Cum for me Y/N." He smirked , His fingers going faster. I couldn't hold back anymore so I let it go and I came all over his fingers. Panting I watched as he licked the sticky substance off of his fingers. I slowly pulled my panties back on and my jeans. I reattached our lips in a matter of seconds but a knock on the door caused us both to jerk back. "Y/N! You in here!" Sams voice yelled worried. I sigh "yeah." I mumble getting up and unlocking the door. "What?" I glare at the taller man. "I slept with grace and her dad walked in and We have to leave . Now." He says all in one breath. I nod understanding , I turn back to Lucifer "lets do this again?" I grin and he smiles before nodding his head . I walk out with Sam.

A/N: and the next day grace was reported dead XD
.been a while since I've written the dirty ;) lol- XOXO