It was Never You

Song: Stitches by Shawn mendes

My P.O.V

"I DON'T LOVE YOU!" Lucifer hissed but It felt like he was lying. It didn't feel right , It hurt . You cried slightly "I never loved you! I was using you ,You stupid bitch!" He yelled storming passed you. You grabbed his arm and held it tightly "Please, I love you ." You sobbed on your knees. When you looked into his eyes you saw that he was mentally fighting with himself. "Boo who , Well I don't love you." He said snatching his arm away. "Lucifer please!" You yelled but he had already disappeared. Anger and sadness were the only two emotions you were feeling. You screamed in frustration as you stood up and smashed a lamp onto the ground . 'That felt good' You thought to your self as you grabbed the coat rack. It wasn't heavy since there was nothing weighing it down. You smashed it into the flat screen TV. You dropped the rack before pushing the glass coffee table over causing it to shatter.

You ran up the stairs and into the bedroom. You looked along the wall of your bedroom . Pictures, and Memories filled your eyes. You took it apon yourself to ter every last picture down. The frames collapsed onto the ground breaking immediately upon impact. You ripped the covers from the bed you shared with Lucifer once apon a time. You tried flipping the bed but it was to heavy so you just pushed it off the box-frame. You pushed the TV off of the little stand , Watching as it broke. You huffed out a breath before jogging downstairs to the kitchen. Once you were there you grabbed a match and a garbage bag . You looked around the untouched kitchen thinking it was time to 'rearrange' some things. You opened all drawers throwing everything that was in there out. You let out a scream. You tore down the curtain that hid the moons beautiful glow . You fell to the ground breaking down. The house looked how you felt . Broken.

You wiped your eyes before getting up and going upstairs. You grabbed some of your clothes but not all and put it in the garbage . You grabbed your money but no ID or any kind of cards . You went back to the kitchen before throwing some food into the garbage as well. You sighed before going into the basement and grabbing some gasoline. You dragged the gas can to every room in the house before stopping at the front door after you drenched upstairs in gasoline. You grabbed your bag and slung it over your shoulder. Y/F/N is dead, Lucifer killed her. You lit the match, throwing it into the house and watching it burning down into flames.

A/N: Hmmmmmm should there be a part two orrrrrrrrrr? And I'm obsessed with Stitches by Shawn mendes his voice is so beautiful, like can i have him? I promise to feed him-XOXO