slow dancing in a burning room

A; Lucifer is a bit more hostile in this one which implies that in this imagine you guys have a toxic relationship so not much fluff going around (but I did try to keep an open ending!!!) and this contains dubious consent so if you know things of this nature trigger you either proceed with catuion or don't read it if you feel too comfortable. It's completely okay.

Warning: this chapter contains dubious consent so possible trigger warning, read with catuion. Also NSFW.

+

Fight after fight is what your relationship with Lucifer has turned into. At times it seems that fighting is all the passion the two of you have left. You slide down the bedroom door as anger boils tight in your stomach. You run a hand through your hair, further wrecking it, as you huff an annoyed sigh. There's a moment of silence, where the banging comes to a halt and the yelling stops.

For a minute you think he left and that you can finally get a peace of mind when there's a soft knock.

"Y/n, open the door." Lucifer says calmly, his tone soft. There was another moment of silence, you knew it was only an act.  "Why? So you can continue to make me feel like shit?" You question, sounding almost defeated. "Y/n." He growls, and there it is. "Lucifer." You mock in response.

You close your eyes before lulling your head back to rest against the locked bedroom door. "Fucking humans, the whole lot of you. You're all so pitiful." He snaps, tone simply a hiss now. You roll your eyes, "Then leave, no one is asking you to stay." You sigh quietly, your voice sounds horse even to your own ears. You can hear the sound of his shoes heading down the hall at a fast pace and then pounding down the stairs before the sound of the front door slamming is echoing throughout the house. With a shaky breath, you rub your eyes for a second letting the new found wetness slip between the cracks.

Why was it so hard for him to understand? He was the reason you cry at night, He's the reason for so many of your insecurities without even realizing it. After a few more tears you decide it's time to come out. You stand to your feet, unlocking and opening your room door. Immediately upon exiting you were pushed back into the room and onto the bed much to your shock.

"I'm sorry, honey." Lucifer apologizes, towering over you, making you feel small. His body was too close for comfort as you remained in a state of anger. "Get off." You state through gritted teeth, it's stated as nice as he's going to get from you right now. Instead of complying, the man looked into the depths of your eyes and saw what you wanted, months worth of loving making that you've been lacking. He didn't move but simply grinded his hips down into yours making you bite back a moan.

"Get off?" You demand, but it comes out as more of a question. "I don't do well with demands." He responds as his hands slip down your sides leaving your skin burning for his touch. You grit your teeth, fighting the urge to pull him in close to you. It's not that you don't want to have sex, it's just you're not going to let him sex his way out this time. In one swift move Lucifer ripped your shirt off.

You gasp, reaching to cover your now exposed bra. He chuckles before prying your hands away. With very little effort, the man slides your buddy shorts off and your panties along with them. You close your legs tightly against his hold, halting any of his dirty plans. "I'm still mad at you." You hiss though it sounds restrained.

He huffs out a breath of air. "I'm trying to make it up to you, for fuck sake, what more do you want?" he snaps again and you can't help but to clench your jaw and glare. "How about fucking talking to me like I'm your significant other? Or how about talking to me like a civilized individual in the first place." You snap right back at him. Lucifer chuckles at your words as he stands up from the bed and kicks off his pants revealing a hard on. You sit up, keeping your glare in tact and forcing yourself not to look down at his dick because you know that if you do you'll give in. 

You cross your arms over your chest and squeeze your legs tighter together. He pulls off his shirt before stalking back over to the bed. He forces you back down onto your back with one light push. Now his mouth is hovering near your ear and his hand caresses your neck. "Why would I do that when I can just fuck the problem right out of you." He whispered before snatching your bra hook unlatched.

You let out a surprised sound, you didn't even notice that he had snuck his hands behind your back, before covering your now exposed chest. "Stop." he whines, softly nipping at your cheek. With a sigh, your legs reluctantly fall open and your hands slowly drop by your side, you know Lucifer always gets what he wants and right now your too tired mentally to keep up a fight. Lucifer smirks ad the taste of victory rains heavily on him. "Lucifer--" Your words die off in your throat and are replaced by a moan when the man dips his head low to kiss at your neck and two wet fingers find their way inside you.

Your train of thought is long gone at this point, with Lucifer thrusting two fingers--now three in and out you. Your breath stutters as you stare above at the ceiling, your eyes nearly rolling to the back of your head when his index finger ghost over a certain spot. Lucifer gives you a small smirk and you can tell it's one of pure mischief. You don't get to think on it much before he's retracting his fingers abruptly. If you didn't have any dignity you would have begged for him to put them back in.

But you do have it and your lips stay firmly shut.

You watch as he moves closer to the side of the bed where a few shelves hang among the wall. He fumbles around for a moment, letting out small curses as he does so, before he finally finds what he's been searching for. When he returns to his spot above you, you can see a bottle of lube is what he went to get. Popping the cap, Lucifer squeezes a large amount into his hand before rubbing said hand along his hardened member. Lucifer gives his cock a few tugs, the feeling of friction feeling great, before finally lining himself up with your entrance.

Without so much as a warning, he pushes in. You moan softly, arms moving to wrap around his neck as he starts off at a normal pace. It's not too much longer before you're saying the word, "Faster." in a sharp breath while clenching your eyes closed. The cruel man he is, Lucifer waits until he wants to go faster before he is quickening his pace. You cry out loudly throwing your head back, further into your pillow all while he plants gentle kisses against  your cleavage.

It feels like someone is hitting your G-spot with a hammer thanks to the way Lucifer jolts his hips and angles his thrust. A weak whimper of pleasure leaves your mouth as you can feel your orgasm ripping through your core."Harder." You moan when feeling your climax coming and fast. Lucifer's thrust became sloppy and wilder as he rides out his own. Before you could say anything your fist grip at the bedspread and you come harder than you ever have.

Once you're down for the count, Lucifer pulls out of your abused hole and begins stroking himself to completion. When Lucifer collapses next to you in a mess of he's own cum, sweat, and your own cum, you wrap the thin blank around your body. Lucifer pants softly beside you before turning on his side and pulling you in close. "Your a dick." You mutter, breath still uneven as your chest rises and falls rapidly. "No, I have one, but I am not one." he jokes lightheartedly as he buries his face in the crook of your neck. With a sigh, you melt into his hold. It has been a while since the two of you have been like this and while it isn't forever you're glad to have it right now. And while you know this relationship is going down in flames, you're going to try your best to keep the flames at bay.

+

A; one and a half of weeks to go before I'm out of school, thank god.

So by January 2nd or 1st expect some updates :))). How many days of school do you guys have left? -gail