Bad blood

A/N: hOlY sHiT GuYs sPn iS BAcK fmmxkdkslslslksk AND SAM UGHHH WHY MY BABYYYY AND DEAN STAPH SAVING RANDOM ASS BABIES !1!1!! SAVE SAMMY AKA YO BOTHER . AND I SWEAR THIS BITCH DARKNESS AND DEAN OMFGGGGG
CAS WENT TF OFF LIKE A TIME BOOM AND CROWLEY YOU SLICK SON OF A BITCH GLAD TO HAVE YOU BACK BUT LUCFIER WANTS HIS FUCKING THRONE BACK SO GTFO

I'M OVER HERE LISTENING TO DEANS LIES LIKE :

WHY THE FUCK YOU LYING

WHY YOU ALWAYS LYING?

MMMM OH MY GOD STOP FUCKING LYING
.
.
.
My P.O.V

You groaned lowly and hit your head against the wooden desk softly. Yet another once loyal customer has left You for Lucfier Corporation. Okay you get it but the whole 'Well it's not you but Lucfier Corporation is ran by a very powerful and Highly respected Man and your just a Small time business women' People don't hear how sexist they sound, But you do and you hate it . "Stop leaving me." You whined to Yourself. You knew that Lucfier was getting back at you for a feud The two of you have had going on since three years now, You think one of yo would be big enough to walk away but nope . "Ms. Y/L/N is there anything you need?" Your lovely assistant Sheedra ( A/N: Alx -_- why you here ?) Asks politely. "Yes, A double shot Latté , A Big ass donut , Some icecream , My bed , Oh and a meeting with Mr. Lucfier." You stated calmly. "I can get three of those things ma'ma." She chuckled already pulling out her phone. You boredly played with the Newton cradle on your desk , Thank god you had finished your work earlier because you really don't feel like doing anything right now. "Alrighty I'll be down in a few to pick up the latté make sure you have Mr. Lucfiers assistant on the line when I get down there, Or your butt will be on the line." Sheedra smiled fakly as she threatened one of the workers on the lower floor . After there was a clicking sound indicating she had hung up you began to speak. "Did Mr. Stone receive-" Your sentence is cut off By your sometimes rude assistant "The court date papers? Yes of course and Ms. Pryde along with Mr. Green ." She smiled sweetly. "Have I ever told you I love you?" You asked more than happy your assistant did all your work (Well not all)
She scoffs "No."

Hour Later

You sat at a long table and Lucfier sat in a chair that was on the far end. "Hi Y/N, What can I do for you?" He smiled teasingly. "It's Ms.
Y/L/N and stop stealing My clients you vulture." You stood to Your feet, Glaring coldly at the blonde headed man. "I'm really sorry Ms.
Y/L/N but business is , well business." He shrugged looking up at you with bored eyes. You quickly walked over to him and you grabbed him by his tie . "Listen you son of a bitch." You hissed . "No you listen, Darling." He smirked clearly amused . "What would you do for it? Huh baby girl? What will you do for your little clients?" He bit his lip staring at you with lustfilled eyes , Causing you to blush. "Okay, this meeting is over." You chuckled sheepishly.

A/N: Worst ending ever but heyyy I updated for you beautys :D