I'm glad you came

A; Get ready to cringe bitches.

Warning: Attempted rape, read with catuion.

Requested by; @howDull

+

"You people are crazy! I don't know what you're talking about! I have never met a Lucifer in my life!" You shout your protest to no avail when the pair who had locked you in a freezing dark basement, or at least you think it's a basement, continue on their way.

"Maybe we'll let you out when you tell the truth and that's just a maybe." The guy smirks smugly, obviously taking pleasure in your confused state. "Please I'm telling the truth! I swear! You have to believe me!" You began to panic at the thought of being left alone down here. "Think long and hard." The woman speaks up this time rolling her eyes, clearly annoyed, before she begins closing the door. The pair start to walk away from the cell door and you can't help your pleading out burst. "No! Please come back!" you cry out with tears descending down your cheeks. They must be crazy, they have to be. "How did I get myself into this?" you mumble into the silence before dropping your eyes closed, trying to remember who they might be talking about. No one came to mind seeing as no one fitted fucking Satan's description, or at least not anyone you know. You find yourself crawling into a corner, feeling small and helpless as time dwindles on.

-

You watch as water drips from a faulty pipe. It's funny how when you have nothing to do, the littlest become so amusing. Speaking of amusing, you find yourself lost in thought about this guy. His name is Luke and he's the funniest guy you have ever met. You work at a library that he comes to very often. He's a regular at this point, always coming in with his messy bedhead, touched with his glasses, and a morning cup of joe. 

He could always make you laugh ever when your having a bad day. He'd help you put all the books back, He'd stay at night and you'd read books with one another. He was so sweet to you and you blew your chance of ever being with him.

You think it's funny how you have been kidnapped by two mentally ill people who believe in the devil and all you can think about is Luke, who is probably at home not evening giving you a second thought, and how you'll never get to ask him out.

The sound of rusty hinges snapping open catch your attention immediately causing  you to look up.

For some unknown reason you were praying it would be Luke that stood before you but to your oh-so-fortunate luck, it wasn't. "Hello Ann, I'm Lee." the man from before smiles, his teeth sharp and animistic, as he steps inside making the foolish mistake of leaving the door open. Dumbass. "How do you know my name?"You hiss glaring at him. He preens at this, and it's scary. "Believe it or not I know everything about you." His voice holds pride, as if he's proud of this sick act. You felt like crying in this moment and this sick bastard was making you feel worse. "Why are you doing this? Please let me go." you pleaded desperately. "I'm sorry but I can't do that, not until you tell me where Lucifer is." He says calmly, reaching to play with a strand of your blonde hair. "I don't know him!" You yell, sick and tired of the same question. "Stop lying!" He snaps, his voice ripping through the room like thunder. He rushes forward, slamming your body against the brick wall before forcing your arms above your head and pining them there. "I think I know what will make you talk." He smirks and there's something in his eyes that make you fret for your safety. His hands grip and rub parts of your body, a knee placed between your legs keep you in place. You squirm in his tight grasp as his free hand roams downward before they reach the latch of your belt. You know that you're no match for him, he's got inhuman strength and long limbs. "Stop!" I yell as he tries to unbutton the belt. The squirming loosens his grip a bit more allowing you to bend your leg high enough to kick him. The man stumbles back more in surprise than by your strength.  You find your footing before running for the cell door.

You run down the hall and it feels almost endless. You stop for a moment to catch your breath, your legs already burning. "Fuck, why is this so long?" You huff a breath of air, fighting to catch the rest of your breath. "Ann! Come out, come our, where ever you are!" Lee calls down the hall, hot on your trial. You start to run again ignoring the burning feeling in your lower calf.

You turn your head to look back and see that he's not too close but also not far enough. You're just turning your head back to the front when you bump into someone, hard. You lose your balance and fall over almost immediately. You look up and can't help but be shocked. "Luke? What are you doing here?" you question as he reaches to help you up.

He doesn't get to say anything before you glance behind him to find that the hall behind him is a blood bath.

Lifeless dead bodies litter the floor piled ontop of each other, blood is all over the place. Confusion breaks through your expression as you slowly begin backing away.

"Ann I can explain." He says calmly, putting his hands up as if it could make him seem less disarming. "Ann, there you ar---Well, if it isn't the all mighty Lucifer." Lee pauses as he appears out of no where. "Lucifer?" you whisper looking  at Luke or well Lucifer---or whatever his name is with hurt eyes. "Ann I'll take care of you later, I  have to take care of some business." Lee grins wickedly as a weird looking knife pops from his sleeve. In the blink of an eye Lee is running towards Lucifer but just as fast Lee is gone.

Like a ghost or something. "Did he touch you?" Luke-- Lucifer questions, pitty in his eyes. "I don't want to talk about it, can you just take me home?" you inquire, looking down to avoid his gaze. "Y-yeah." he mutters softly. "Ann wait, I know you probably hate me because of what you've heard and all but-" Before he could finish you leaned up and kissed him.

After a couple of moments you   pull away. "Ann, I don't know you but I want you. All the more, for that words fall through me, and always fool me and I can't react." He said looking deeply into your eyes. "You know what I do when I don't know how to react ?" you ask, voice small and soft. "No, What do you do ?" He question, confused eyebrows scrunched together. "I just live for the heat of the moment." you smile gently and warm.

Next thing you know you're outside your house. "Well, thank you for saving me." you whisper awkwardly smiling again staring into his blue eyes. "Anytime." He winked waving goodbye. You walked up the stairs and as you were about to turn the key you stopped in you tracks, turning back around. "Wait, why did you save me?" You find yourself asking. "Because I need you." With that said, he was gone.     

+

                                                            Note: I hope you like it! @howDull and if you didn't, just remember I was working on this when I was supposed to be doing my homework lol and  i'm sorry i'll try to do better next time -gail