Agent Y/L/N part 2

A/n: I might make this 5 parts , if you guys like it of course. Also I have a really good excuse to why this is short and late that excuse is....today is my birthday ayeeee

Your P.O.V

"Congratulations agent Y/L/N, You found him on the first day ." Sam applaud me along with the . "You can go home now and never come back ." Dean smirked . I looked at Sam and he looked back at me with a knowing look. As a teenager I was always on the run , Never stayed in one place longer than a month. I was sent into fostercare when I was little and I hated it so much that I ran away. I'd spend days asking myself, Why did my mom give me up? Did she not love me? Or was she forced? I ran away from the law and my social worker at the age of 10. Now that I'm 21 there's nothing they can do . The only reason I'm here is because Sam . I owe him my life. He helped me get back on my feet so I'm helping his agency. "Y/N/L doesn't want to take the leave," Sam cleared his throat and glared at Dean. Dean was at lost for words, I guess its strange to him. Dean never really heard when Sam would sneak me into the house so he doesn't know that I was abandoned at birth. "Then why the hell did she look for him as soon as she got home?" Dean snapped confused along with the others in the room . "Drop it! Lets focus on the main target." Sam snapped back a the shorter brother annoyed with his child like behavior.

The room went quite after Sam had snapped at his brother. "Now, We have set up a trap." Sam cleared his throat once again catching everyone's attention. "His plan is to rob the royal family but We'll be there to stop him in the act." Sam said before walking over to the board. He tapped it twice before a beautiful black dress appeared. "Y/N, Will distract him, wearing this dress, long enough for us to take out his men." Sam stated while making small gestures with his hands. "Sir what if She fails to capture his attention?" A girl who I recognize as Selena asked raising her hand as if she was in grade school. I rolled my eyes at the blonde haired girl. She was such a suck-up . She irritated my soul so much that it made no sense , because she hasn't said more than three sentences to me . It just that I get a bad vibe from her it's like she's the one we're after but Sam doesn't feel the same as I do around her. "Well Ms. Y/L/N has captured over 50 of our wrost criminals and how many have you captured?" Sam asked raising an eyebrow. Yas go moose , I've taught you well my moose son I thought to myself with a goofy smirk plastered on my face. Selena was left a stuttering and blushing mess as she looked down. "Thank you very much , anyone else cares to disagree with my choice ?" Sam asked and I couldn't help but look around the room . On the walls were guns, guns, and more guns oh lets not forget the Tv / smart board. "No? Good." I heard Sam's voice say and I guess It's official now, I'm the bait.