he texts you after your breakup texts

A:

This is probably the shortest chapter I have ever written but #YOLO

+

Asshole: Hey can you answer my calls???? I don't want to show up in your house and have it end up like last time. I'm still couching up salt.

Seen

Asshole: I miss you so much, please just talk to me.

Seen

Asshole: I didn't mean what I said, you know I didn't.

Seen

Asshole: You know sometimes I don't think before I speak, I'm an impulsive dick.

Seen

Asshole: Fuck, do you want me to beg? Plead? Cry?

Asshole: None of it is above me.

Asshole: Look, I just want to know you're okay. I'm worried about you.

Asshole: You went and warded the fucking house so I can't keep tabs on you.

Asshole: I would say smart girl but not answering me isn't very smart.

Asshole: you know that it's not smart, right?

Asshole: You painted a target on your back and I'm not there to keep you safe.

Asshole: If you died I wouldn't know what to do. So just take care of yourself alright.

Me: Can you stop?

Me: You just keep the insults coming, don't you?

Me: Implying that I can't keep myself safe is a fucking insult, dick.

Asshole: Why must you always make me the villian Y/n? You know the people I run with aren't human. You are.

Asshole: You can't handle that.

You: whatever Lucifer.

+

A: This chapter is super short but it's also an update -gail