✘ 20 minutes (DIRTY) ✘

A/N:THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN SMUT ! UNCOMFORTABLE WITH IT? DONT READ THIS CHAPTER. I STILL LOVE YOU ENJOY

{Edited}

MY P.O.V

You were in the kitchen making yourself a sandwich. The house was quite, your son Lucius was at preschool, and your husband, Lucifer, was only he knows where. You had just finished making your sandwich and you sat on the kitchen counter ready to devour the snack. You were about to take a nice big bite out of the sandwich when Lucifer appeared in between your legs making you drop your sandwich with a scream. "You bartered!You scared the fuck out of me!" You yelled angrily hitting his chest. When you said the word 'fuck' there was a slight twinkle in his eyes. "Speaking of fuck where is Lucius?" He asked licking his lips looking at your chest. You folded your arms across your chest blocking his view, "He's at school, I have to go get him in twenty  minutes." You said trying to hop off of the counter but Lucifer's hands on your waist stopped you "Ten is all I need." He smirked. You sighed knowing what he was getting at , you wanted to, in fact you really wanted to but you knew that ten minutes would turn into an hour and you couldn't leave Lucius at school "You know I want to, but you also know that ten minutes will turn into an hour." You whined with a sigh "Please Y/N, it'll be fast." He pleaded use to getting what he wanted. "Fine but I'm counting." You playfully huffed. Lucifer immediately kissed your neck making you close your eyes and moan in pleasure. Lucifer lifted your shirt over your head exposing more neck.

Your fingers tangled in his hair as he nibbled and sucked all the while his fingers played with your bra hook teasingly. "Hey buddy you don't have time to tease." You moaned still counting under your breath. Lucifer unlatched your bra leaving your chest exposed and bare. "Boy do I miss this." He breathed deeply before he was kissing inbetween your breast. He grabbed your legs and wrapped them around his waist and with a bink of an eye you both were in the bed. Lucifer pulled off your jeans, he came back to your lips kissing them. He then left trails of kisses from your jaw line to your pantie line. He stopped and looked in your eyes for permission something he did often. You bit your bottom lip nodding. With that he took off your panties he smirked before slowly eating you out . (A/N:OMG XD I FEEL DIRTY LMAO) "mmm...right there."You moaned as his tongue hit your G-Spot multiple times, after a couple of minutes he stopped. Confused you asked why'd he had stopped. With an evil smirk, "Times up." he chuckled. You sighed not wanting him to stop. You got up and put your clothes back on. "Maybe tonight after Lucius is asleep we can finish what we started." Lucifers smirk only widen. "Yeah, Maybe." You giggled grabbing your keys off the table.

A/N: Hello beautiful people how was your day? Anyways I hoped you liked it and if you didn't sorry :(