diaspro

FanFiction

Just In

Community

Forum

More

The Troubled Child by lateeda18

 Cartoons » Winx Club Rated: M, English, Romance & Hurt/Comfort, Diaspro, Sky, Words: 16k+, Favs: 9, Follows: 10, Published: Jan 15, 2009 Updated: Aug 23, 2011 26Chapter 11: Two Years Later

2 Years Later

The sun was bright and shined brightly down on the grass fields behind Diaspro's palace. She laid in the grass in a white sundress next to Robert, a friend she had made at a royal event and had been seeing for the past two years. On her other side, Storm sat in the grass playing.

"Look at him! He likes the daisy's!" Robert said as he picked up Storm.

Diaspro was thankful to have him in her life. As she decided to go public, she still did not want to betray Sky and have all that drama in her life. She stayed secret for a while but soon met Robert. At first she did not want to tell him about Storm because she was afraid of what his reaction would be. But, once they got closer, she realized he could be trusted and let him in on her secret.

Surprisingly, he was very accepting and even offered to let the press think that he was the father, if, of course, she wanted him to pretend and be her boyfriend. She gladly accepted and had a great two years with him so far.

Robert was kneeling on the ground tying Storm's shoelace when he suddenly turned around and put Storm right next to him so they were both facing Diaspro. He pulled out a small black box and opened it to reveal a gorgeous Diamond ring.

"I love spending time with you, and you are my best friend Diaspro. I can't imagine spending the rest of my life with anyone else besides you. Will you marry me?"

Diaspro looked into his eyes and saw the sincerity in them.

"Of course I will!" Diaspro then hugged him and he put the ring on her finger. Diaspro was the happiest she had ever been.