diaspro

FanFiction

Just In

Community

Forum

More

The Troubled Child by lateeda18

 Cartoons » Winx Club Rated: M, English, Romance & Hurt/Comfort, Diaspro, Sky, Words: 16k+, Favs: 9, Follows: 10, Published: Jan 15, 2009 Updated: Aug 23, 2011 26Chapter 1: Introduction

The sky was pale blue and there were only a few wispy white clouds hanging in the sky. The breeze was just perfect, it wasn't strong enough to screw up all of the women's hair, yet it was blowing just enough to make their hair blow in the wind to make them look extra beautiful. The sun was shining brightly, but not bright enough that you had to squint your eyes in order to see. It was also a perfect temperature outside. It was 68 degrees, so it wasn't cold enough for a coat, but not hot enough to be very uncomfortable. As she looked around, she saw all of these people moving around here, but she felt like she was standing still, almost as time had stopped for her but continued on for everyone else around her.

Even her father, who she was latched onto by the arm, seemed to be moving but she was standing still, watching a movie happen right before her eyes. She then realized that her feet were actually moving and she was walking down the narrow isle towards the arch in front of all of the chairs which were perfectly lined up on the beach. The next thing she saw was her soon to be husband, with his perfect lips and blue eyes that you could stare into for hours without getting bored. His hair was bright in the sunlight and if the smile on his face could get any bigger it wouldn't be on his face anymore.

Her dress was gorgeous, strapless and with diamonds stitched onto it in a flowered pattern across her torso. The next thing she noticed was that she was already standing up at the front of the congregation holding the hands of her lover and listening to him whispering the words "I do." After that she knew that the pastor was asking her if she would be his wife until death would do them apart, and she said "I do" right on cue. The pastor then told them to kiss and as she leaned in to touch his soft lips a loud alarming sound came from the sky. The sky turned grey and thunder rolled on top of the clouds. The wind picked up immensely and across the water you could see the waves growing bigger and bigger, and lightning coming down from the sky. The loud beeping continued until the vision of this wedding disaster faded away and the view of a plain white wall came into sight.

Diaspro realized she was breathing heavily and that her alarm clock was the loud sound beeping at her. She reached over and turned off her alarm clock and rolled over so she was on her back and staring at her ceiling. She realized that everything she had just dreamed of is what was supposed to happen, but never did happen because of Bloom. And even if it wasn't for Bloom, the dream she had wouldn't have been that accurate, because she never did truly love Sky like she once thought she did. Only recently had she realized that she never really loved him, but she spent so much time telling herself she had to she ended up eventually believing it. And he never loved her, or pretended to love her. She could only hope for that kind of wedding, with a different groom. One who loved her for who she was, but lately she was finding it hard to think that any guy would love her for who she was with her history.

She sat up slowly and headed over to the mirror to inspect herself quickly before she headed to breakfast. Her eyes had bags under them and her blond hair was curly beyond control, but she didn't care anymore. There was no one to impress anymore at the palace, since there was no chance that Sky would ever love her despite her efforts. If only she wouldn't have tried so hard and wasted so much effort on him, if only.

 Ch 1 of 11 Next »

 Review

Jump:Chapter 1Chapter 2Chapter 3Chapter 4Chapter 5Chapter 6Chapter 7Chapter 8Chapter 9Chapter 10Chapter 11

Share: Email . Facebook . Twitter

Story: Follow  FavoriteAuthor: Follow  FavoriteContrast: Dark . Light
Font: Small . Medium . Large . XL

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service