diaspro

FanFiction

Just In

Community

Forum

More

The False Queen by Chibbiss

 Cartoons » Winx Club Rated: M, English, Romance & Mystery, Bloom, Sky, Diaspro, Words: 20k+, Favs: 20, Follows: 26, Published: Nov 10, 2016 Updated: Sep 2, 201715Chapter 6: Dark Fire Rises

Chapter 6 - Dark fire rises

Eraklyon - The day after the royal wedding at Eraklyon.

After the wedding, Diaspro had her own little plan in motion. She had made a reservation on Eraklyon's' islands. The only people who were there was the servants. She had planned tree days of alone time with Sky. The fact that their honeymoon was so short, was the threat coming from Valtor, and the fact that they officially, with start from today, was king and queen of Eraklyon.

"We will have so much fun here Sky! We can start with taking a ride I the honey-sweet, or what do you think?" Diaspro said to Sky's body. They were on a boat, on their way to the island.

"Sounds lovely Diaspro," Sky's body answered. She was sitting in his lap, alone on the front deck where no one could see them, she had his member out and was playing with it, enjoying his moans. He started to twitch in her hand and she decided to start her plan a little earlier.

"Valtor said that as soon as I felt my power returning to normal, I could take over the hold on your body, and when I have done that, we can have a child. I hope you understand that I don't plan to keep you this way forever, just until we have a baby together and when that bitch Bloom is dead." Diaspro purred into his ear, stroking his member faster. She suddenly stopped and put her other hand on his head, preparing to take over the curse. It did not take long until she felt his struggle until she felt how he fought against the curse. Then, she knew she had him.

"Well, aren't you a fighter?" Diaspro said when she was done. Sweat dripping from her forehead. "But I know your sweet spot darling."

She looked into his eyes, trying to find some glint of him, maybe even a glint of real love. "Do you really love me Sky? Or is this really just a facade?" Diaspro loosens her grip on him, just to feel his attempt to get free, she wanted him to react to her, just so that she could feel something from him, not only his empty words, obeying her every will. She wanted him to fight back. Skys' attempt to break free hurt Diaspro, she sank her nails into her flesh, her attempt to stop him without hardening her restraint on him.