diaspro

FanFiction

Just In

Community

Forum

More

The False Queen by Chibbiss

 Cartoons » Winx Club Rated: M, English, Romance & Mystery, Bloom, Sky, Diaspro, Words: 20k+, Favs: 20, Follows: 26, Published: Nov 10, 2016 Updated: Sep 2, 201715Chapter 12: The ruling

On Domino:

Bloom, short of anything to panic, started to run around in the room. Her Sky was taken, prisoner. HER Sky was in danger. Stella looked up from the phone at Bloom.

"Oh NO! I know what you are thinking. You. Are. Not. Going after him alone. You have barely any power left in you." Stella nearly screamed at her. Her fear that Bloom's irrationality would lead to her death. Diaspro was trained as a royalty and in Bloom state, would win if they were to fight.

"But what will I do then? Sit here while she does god now what to him?" Bloom said back angrily. Did they not understand that she had to get him out now!

"You cannot help him if you are dead!" Stella screamed back, now both of them was angry.

"I won't get caught. And besides, he might as well be dead if I don't go" Bloom said back in an angry voice. They stared at one and another. The rest of the Winx does not really know what to do.

"The chances of you getting back is less than 21.345%," Tecna said while calculating on her phone. "It's too risky. The boys should get here within in a few hours. We can all together talk this over when they get here and decide on how we are going to handle this." She continued. Bloom looking mad at them. She was too tired and too worried to wait. God knows what Diaspro could do while she had Sky.

"Yeah, Tecna is right. It's better to wait until the boys get here, we are stronger as a team. Okay, Bloom. Do you understand?" Flora asked her. Bloom nodded. They had a Bloom did not have the luxury of the time.

"You can rest until they come, sleeping will make time go faster," Aisha said. Bloom nodded again. The Winx left Bloom in her room.

"Make sure a guard is standing at the door. She cannot fly from here but she might try to make a run for it." Stella said to a servant.

"Aren't we treating her as a prisoner now Stella?" Flora asked.

"Yes… in a little bit. But she is so tired, she will make a stupid decision and get herself killed if we don't" Stella said while they all walked away from Bloom's bedroom.