diaspro

FanFiction

Just In

Community

Forum

More

The Troubled Child by lateeda18

 Cartoons » Winx Club Rated: M, English, Romance & Hurt/Comfort, Diaspro, Sky, Words: 16k+, Favs: 9, Follows: 10, Published: Jan 15, 2009 Updated: Aug 23, 2011 26Chapter 6: Reunion Number One

"Take that!"

A loud bang echoed through the room as a blast of yellow light hit the dummy in the middle of the room.

"Well done Diaspro! However, I feel that you only can achieve that powerful of a blast when you are angry. You need to learn to control your anger and not have it control you" the instructor said as he looked around the room. She had done some serious damage to the room and not just the dummy. The mirror on the opposite wall from where Diaspro was standing was cracked and a light layer of dust was on the ground from the ceiling shaking.

"Yes, sir. I will try to work on that."

"I think that is enough for today's lesson. I will see you again tomorrow at the same time as always!"

Diaspro and her instructor walked out of the room together and turned separate ways as she went towards her room while transforming back into her normal self form her winx, and the instructor walked towards the main hall.

She plopped down on her bed and stared at the ceiling. Recently, she had been imagining the dummy in the room as an anonymous girl that was always talking to Sky. She had no clue what she looked like, but just the thought of her made her angry.

Since the beginning of the term, anytime she had talked to Sky he always mentioned how his group hung out with a group of girls at Alfea. He basically described that this group consisted of his team of specialists and their current crushes, who all just happened to be roommates at Alfea. Plus to top it all off, the girl he talked about before he left from Earth was also in this group.